Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: A Trophy for all you football fans

by momma"b" Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 1:09 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2005 at 6:51 AM by lordgaret2000

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:12 AM
yay im first u did a good job!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 2:27 AM
Really great job
thanx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:00 AM
could you do the Eagles please!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:41 AM
ok you got Me (As a Brit I was going to download this until I found out it was not a Soccer Trophy, Talk about two nations divided by a common language :D), if you fancy doing a Soccer (Football) trophy at some point that would be cool, (why do you call it football anyway the only times feet touch the ball is at the kick off and during field goals at least in Soccer you are supposed to kick the ball all the time Curious) Aw hell I'm gonna download it anyway (It's still a very nicely done item and I have been known to play John Maddens from time to time lol), Cheers
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:57 AM
Default eagles
Applesauceman11,
I can create which ever team you would like. I will be making it tonight and uploading it then. I can PM you to let you know when its finished.

psinapse_x,
I don't know exactly why they do call it football, like you said it doesn't touch the foot that much in the game. I only watch it sometimes. I can do a soccor trophy for you but is your soccor ball the same thing as what ours is or is it like our football? Also, name a team you would like on it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:58 PM
thanx for the recoulor this is awesome
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:05 PM
very cool decor items - thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
T.O. showed up at the camp...but, yea! E A G L E S! This is really cool.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:26 AM
Hooray!
I had just noticed the distinct lack of trophies in the game a few days ago when I made my first jock sim among my hordes of scientists. Now his cabinets don't have to be so bare
Thanks - and I'd be grateful for any other trophies you decide to make.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for this object. GO EAGLES!!! WHOO!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 5:40 PM
Chelsea
Can you create the FA premiership trophey that chelsea won in april/may 2005 please!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 6:00 PM
Can you create the champions league trophy liverpool won in may 2005 please
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Nov 2005 at 7:35 PM
nice job be good for a teens room thanks heaps.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 11:40 PM
i would love to see a Ravens trophy, and the Redskins
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 5:33 PM
I second the nomination on the SKINS!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 9:43 PM
I'll second the Ravens (Baltimore) and third the Redskins (Washington)!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 4:39 AM
This is just what I needed for my school's trophy case. Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jun 2006 at 1:10 AM
Thank you for this download, it's great! If it wouldn't be too much trouble (Don't bother with this if you don't want too), could you please make a recolor of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?

The environment I grew up in, being the son of Phil Simms, you had to be mentally tough a lot of the time, especially when it came to going to a Giants game and hearing people yell at your dad in the stands.
-Chris Simms (Bucaneers QB)
Instructor
#20 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 4:12 AM
This looks so nice on a desk or table. I'd like to see ones for the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Redskins. Thank you so much for sharing this great decoration.