Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The sword of the brave

by ROSE-SIMSTV Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 10:17 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:04 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 113 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:20 AM
Yay, first. I love this! I'm sorry to hear about the site, any chance you can find a different host or simply upload all your stuff here? Anyways, love your sword!

Do call me Charlie, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:24 AM
I'm really very sorry to here this! I absolutely LOVE that site, it's one of my favs and it's so sad to here that it might have to close :weep: I hope that things turn out for the best and that you can find another host. The best of luck! Oh and the sword is wonderful, excellent job as always! :clap:

*~* To See a World In a Grain Of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wildflower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand, And Eternity in an Hour...*~*

Come Join The Fun at SSU
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:25 AM
I'm really sorry to hear about your site, your work is high-quality and beautiful. Than you very much, you've contributed heavilly to the beautifying of my sims.
This is a lovely mesh. Perhaps you could load your bigger files here to save on space? Just a suggestion, hope you resolve these problems, I love your work :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:27 AM
I never actually heard of Sims TV. What sort of downloads did you do there? (thanks for the sword by the way, it looks awesome!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:27 AM
Thanks for all of you. I'll keep you informed of what will be done to SimsTV.com.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:27 AM
I'm so sorry about you site, things might turn out good, anyways nice detail on that mesh. "Don't Give Up"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:39 AM Last edited by veronasky : 29th Jul 2005 at 11:41 AM.
oh wow, i'm so sorry this is happening to all of you. your site has become a trademark for great quality downloads, with fantastic ideas. if there is anything we can do to help your site, then please feel free to say, and i'm sure you'll have many people wanting to help . i'd really dislike to see this site go, when it's such a great site hosted by nice people. anyway, all the best on whatever you and your team desides to do.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:58 AM Last edited by GuiliusBelmont : 29th Jul 2005 at 12:03 PM.
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for someone to make one of these! :D
Maby you could just change change the web hosting service, If all fails you could probably just upload stuff to this site,

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:01 PM
Love it! Thank you. I was going to do simular, but haven't got around to it yet. Have the mesh. But, this one is beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:07 PM
oh i always loved that site it woud really be a shame to shut it down. anyway nice sword :D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:08 PM
It took me forever to try to download from your site in the first place. And most of the time your server would shut off the download. It was the slowest site I've ever been to on the net.. and I've been to millions!

So get yourself another server! Your work is absolutely AWESOME! I hope you don't have to go pay.. for the sake of our younger players who can't afford to pay! But would consider offerring items for a donation gift. But PLEASE.. don't make 'a set' higher than the cost of a subscription to MOST pay sites.. like one particular site I'm thinking of. One of their 'sets' costs me about 4 bucks. For ONE set? Can you believe that? Unfortunately for me.. and fortunately for her.. she is an AWESOME designer.. and some things I just can't resist! Although she doesn't mention the poly count of her objects. And I can probalby understand why. LOL! But I've gotta tell you.. those prices help me to resist MOST of them! :D

Good luck with finding the right thing for you. I will support you and your site.. one way or another... regardless of which option you choose. Just don't disappear. We love your awesome talent!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:25 PM
Nooo! Your site was my favourite! Y_Y

I'm really sorry to hear about the site being shut down... But I know I'd donate if it ever came back up! Good luck with whatever you do, even if you have to make it a paysite.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:27 PM
Thankful everybody, thank everybody help~
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 12:32 PM
This is awesome! thanks
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#16 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:09 PM
Keep looking for a service provider - maybe you can find one in the US? Even with your downloads turned off, your site loads very very slowly right now, but I can see you have beautiful things there!
Thank you for the sword.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:38 PM Last edited by gundavolt : 29th Jul 2005 at 1:40 PM.
NO NO NO!!!! DON'T CLOSE SITE!!

Sims TV have such wonderful and original creations, I just love your site!!! :bow2:

I hope you figure out something, even if it means becoming a paysite or partly paysite.

To all of you who haven't heard of the site; they make great skins, hair, accessories and lots of other stuff, and it's very unique and the work is superb. Check it out!!

I hope you find a way, Rose, because it would be a severe loss to the community if you had to close permanently!!

And thank you for the great sword, my sims needed that!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 2:11 PM
maybe google ads wouldnt be so bad? your site happens to be one of my favorites... i really hope you can figure this out, maybe you could have optional donations?
Inventor
#19 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:19 PM
I use web gal studios, you can look them up on google. i use there hosting, it's very excellent.

From Jack

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:12 PM
Wow, you have my deepest sympathy on your site problems. Your site is one of my favorites! I have seen and enjoyed your creations and must say it would be a shame to lose you. The sword is truly beautiful, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 4:42 PM
Oh, NO!! I'm so sorry to hear about your bandwidth problems; of course we would understand, it happens to the best of us. I'm even more sad because I just discovered your wonderful site with all of your marvelous creations and I can't believe how truly awesome they are. I would hate to see you go.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:08 PM
Well, risking the chance I will be crisped with flaming, I for one don't think four bucks is too much for the kind of quality and size of download we get at HER site,. Considering all the hard work and creativity that your site has, I definitely think you should consider making some of the items (sets) for donation. truth is, a small donation costs less than a happy meal at MickyD's, we simmers just need to adjust our priorities.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:16 PM
you add a donation section, you seem to have enough people who love your site so it would be easy to get donations. You'd get the money and not have to drop the morals :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:34 PM
oh yay, my cloud is going to be very happy about this any chance any of you will be watching advent children??
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:57 PM Last edited by Paunda : 29th Jul 2005 at 8:08 PM.
awwwwww i am so sorry about your web but maybe you can ask the "ruler" of Mts2 where he/she got his/her service provider so your site will be back to normal and since you are a nice person he/she will definately tell =)
Wish you best of luck!
Page 1 of 5