Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Testers Wanted] Variation of my Longer Ponytail Mesh (YAF/AF/EF)

by wilhelmina Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 6:03 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:06 PM
Excellent work :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM
Thank you for your help

Don't get mad, get even.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:01 PM
cheers!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:28 PM
Wow...now that's long! Thanks!

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty...which is more than I can say for you."---Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:32 PM
Very creative and unusual hair. I have plans for this hair in my fantasy story I plan to do. Good work!
Public Enema #2
#7 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:36 PM
that ponytail looks realy dangerious. will she need a special licence to wear it in public? :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 7:38 PM
wow, thats great. your meshes are the best! this looks kinda like aeris' hair, but longer
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:11 PM
great job :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Thank you for your help

My pleasure hon.

I must tell you that I don't know who aeris is... and that the hair *is* dangerous, since the animation doesn't quite fit while the sim is doing yoga... it kind of goes through the sim's spine... lol... but if I fixed that... the bangs were a mess... so I decided to leave it like that. Thank you all for your kind words.

My Sim Page at The Exchange

Sign my guestbook!!! :)

I'm thinking of changing my signature but I have no imagination
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 9:05 PM
i really love this hair! is there any way you could make a shorter version of it with it looking the same at the top though? if not okay lol might as well ask hehe thanks so much its really cute!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 10:54 PM
I love your hairstyles!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:19 PM
this is great wilhelmina, realistic but kind of has a fantasy twist, thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NickelLover727
i really love this hair! is there any way you could make a shorter version of it with it looking the same at the top though? if not okay lol might as well ask hehe thanks so much its really cute!

Actually... I tried to do it shorter... but... the animation kept coming all screwed up... so I had to use one of my other meshes to do this one. But... I promise I will keep trying.

Thanks everyone for your kind words... I'm really glad you appreciate my work. By the way... I found a thread that might help me correct the animation issues... so I'm going to work on them until I have them right.

Banned
#15 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:43 PM
So cool, so cool! :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 1:35 AM
Wow, oh thanks! I love your long pony mesh, and this is beautiful! Can you post recolors?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
This is really nice, I love what you did with her fringe :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:58 AM
Lol looks like a sword. Thank You! It's very nice!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:15 AM
Thanks for all your kind words... I must say that I'm not going to be posting anything else for some time since I've been receiving a lot of rude comments and I'm starting to lose enthusiasm. I'm really sorry but I was doing this for fun and to share whatever I can do with others. I grant I'm not as great as other meshers here but I think I deserve to be treated well, since I've never treated anyone in a bad way. So... I'm really sorry but I'll stop posting new stuff for a while. Thanks again for all your support and I will fix whatever needs to be fixed and update my stuff from time to time... but I'm not creating anything else, not even recolors.

Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:43 AM
wilhelmina, it is so sad to hear that someone was rude to you about something we all love so much. I always hate it when I read a rude comment about any ones work but it upsets me even more when the creator takes it to hart and becomes discouraged. Please remember most people who insult others are trying to make themselves feel more important for what ever it is they are lacking. Try not to take their jealousy of your talent to seriously. The rest of us love you and would hate to loose you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zuzu20
wilhelmina, it is so sad to hear that someone was rude to you about something we all love so much. I always hate it when I read a rude comment about any ones work but it upsets me even more when the creator takes it to hart and becomes discouraged. Please remember most people who insult others are trying to make themselves feel more important for what ever it is they are lacking. Try not to take their jealousy of your talent to seriously. The rest of us love you and would hate to loose you.

Thank you so much for your beautiful words. You're really sweet. I've been talking to some friends and I've decided to keep on doing stuff, since, as you said, I shouldn't let one rude comment discourage me from doing what I love to do... thanks again!!!

Forum Resident
#22 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:49 AM
I like this very nice is very cite and and I adored it thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:01 PM
Thank you very much, I'm really glad you like it.

Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:37 PM
Hi Wilhelmina, sorry to hear about the wupid stankers (I love spoonerisms) who've been dissing you. The fact is you're damn good, you know it, they know it, and most importantly WE know it! So D.L.T.B.G.Y.D. and I hope you keep posting these most excellent meshes.

Cheers
Mad Max
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 9:40 PM
Fantastic Job! Can't wait to see the recolors!

This is not my site, i still don't have one (yet).
www.christiangoth.com
Page 1 of 3