Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eyebrow Set - 8 Different Styles

by bgpsbabygirl Posted 29th Jul 2005 at 9:47 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:21 PM
I have been combing the sites for some elegant brows and here they are. These are really lovely and a good all-around color for most skintones. I love the elongated curve and arch, which is always hard to achieve and not have forehead distortion.

I wonder if it would be possible to make an additional set with a thicker line? I was thinking about twice the thickness, but in the same general proportions. It would be very nice to have both, but if not, I am still happy with these that you have offered.

Thank you so much - I think you did better than a darn good job!

HeartDeco
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 11:41 AM
well thanks so much!! I will get to work on those brows ASAP - these can be made thicker, but they get distorted and don't look as nice. I will post them as soon as I have them finished.

I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:00 PM
Thanks so much for these beautiful! I'm was looking for some celebish eyebrows and now I've got them *squeals for joy* :-) Keep up the fantabulous work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:01 PM
Thanky
Thanks so much for these beautiful! I'm was looking for some celebish eyebrows and now I've got them *squeals for joy* :-) Keep up the fantabulous work!
:bump:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:08 PM
:wow: Cool!!

Great work...

Again, thank you :gidea:
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 11:57 PM
Awesome job
Instructor
#8 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bgpsbabygirl
well thanks so much!! I will get to work on those brows ASAP - these can be made thicker, but they get distorted and don't look as nice. I will post them as soon as I have them finished.

I'm so glad you enjoyed them!!

Thank you and I know they are harder, I am sorry. I don't think Maxis really intended us to get so particular about our Sims' faces. Though I love this set, the reason I wanted a second was for those Sims - Men, children, etc. - that could not carry off wearing the thin ones. I hope this info helps, I am sorry I neglected to mention it earlier.

I also must admit, I never really liked the thinner eyebrows, they always looked so severe, but when I saw yours I could not download them fast enough. I am a convert!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:16 AM
Yay! I love eyebrows! They really add character to a sims face! Different Eyebrows= unique sims! Thankyou!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:56 AM
very nice thank u so much :nod:

and if you go
i wanna go with you
and if you die
i wanna die with you
take your hand and walk away...

http://lizZa.rockz.de