Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Love Nursery and bedroom set

by SwtNess2 Posted 30th Jul 2005 at 3:59 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:11 AM
It's adorable. I love it. I can never have too many cute nursury sets. :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:35 AM
this is wonderful!!!! its the real nursery set my son has !! thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:27 PM
I have so many nursery sets I was not going to download anymore! This set is so cute I must have it for my sim baby about to be born. Great job it is beautiful .
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:40 PM
Thanx so much looks great
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:30 PM
OMG!!! This is what I have my (real) baby's room done as! Thanks for such an awesome set!
#7 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:43 PM
really? when i grow up and get maried and have a kid i hope to have this for my babys room
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:04 PM
fantastic- so very cool- thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 2:04 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I don't think I can express how much I love you for making this! I'm giving you a virtual hug. . . can you feel it? :-P

::runs off and plays with baby Julian sim:: :valentine :hippy:
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lennonislove
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I don't think I can express how much I love you for making this! I'm giving you a virtual hug. . . can you feel it? :-P

::runs off and plays with baby Julian sim:: :valentine :hippy:

Awwww..thanks.. I'm glad you like it. It was my very first post. And still one of my favorites. Hearing someone else is enjoying it as much as I myself do really makes my day! Thanks. Merry Christmas!

Hugzzz back atcha!
SwtNess2 :baloons:

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:08 PM
I can't believe it!! I am sooo glad you made this set. It's very sentimental for all of us
Lennon fans! thank you, I adore all of the John Lennon baby collections. Great idea,
and thank you!!!