Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Sebastian LaCroix

by mandyscog Posted 30th Jul 2005 at 4:22 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:42 PM by Canoodle

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:47 AM
Did someone made a Jeanette already? I don't see her on your list.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:11 AM
Im going with what thunderbreak sead did someone made a Jeanette already? or are you makeing her lets hope.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:23 AM
I mean, I was gonna take on the project, but I respect the fact that you've already got the serie started so I don't want a conflict.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 8:42 AM Last edited by gundavolt : 30th Jul 2005 at 8:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Did someone made a Jeanette already? I don't see her on your list.

Jeanette Voerman by ElPresidente:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ht=elpresidente

He also created Damsel and Velvet Velour from the Masquerade Bloodlines.

Snailhorse also did some Bloodlines, I believe.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 11:29 AM
Nice work I'm planning to make Ninez, too, because he is my favourite NPC!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gundavolt
Jeanette Voerman by ElPresidente:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...ht=elpresidente

He also created Damsel and Velvet Velour from the Masquerade Bloodlines.

Snailhorse also did some Bloodlines, I believe.

and i even said in my last paragraph that he made those three. read people.

thunderbreak, like i said, i'm not very good with clothing. i'll attempt of course, but if you want to help me on that i'd apreciate it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:38 PM
can you please post a Therese Voerman sim, she's my favourite character in the game..... i love her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:50 PM
"i did make a Therese Voerman, but since i based her on ElPresidente's Jeanette i'm not allowed to upload her." seriously, read before you reply.

I mean, I was gonna take on the project, but I respect the fact that you've already got the serie started so I don't want a conflict.

i was waiting for the same reason, but ElPresidente hasn't put out a bloodlines sim in nearly four months and nightlife is coming out fairly soon. i'm good with genetics and faces. i'm not sure about make up as i've never done any, but i've done some costume makeup and i don't think it's all that different. if you want to help, i'd apreciate it. if you want to download my sims, fix them, and re-upload them you have my permision--that goes for everyone.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 5:51 PM
I heard Nightlife is going to have vampires in the game, I haven't been digging around enough to find any hard proof, but maybe you should wait until Nightlife comes out before pumping out the rest of the characters, just my opinion =P

Don't get mad, get even.
#11 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 6:17 PM
Well I just got the University EP and in the back of the box it shows a lady with clearly visable fangs holding a guys hand and shoulder.
#12 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 6:56 PM
LOVED BLOODLINES!!! Great job on LaCroix! Can't wait for Nines! He was the best! Thanks for your work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 7:36 PM
I heard Nightlife is going to have vampires in the game, I haven't been digging around enough to find any hard proof, but maybe you should wait until Nightlife comes out before pumping out the rest of the characters, just my opinion =P

it does, but you still have to make the sims and i want to be ready for a vampire neigborhood as soon as it comes out. i'm just making the characters i'm not putting them in the game to play.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 5:43 AM
oooh he's creepy, I love it!
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 12:09 AM
i read that but i was just thinking that he could get permission.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 1:02 AM
he won't give it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 3:21 PM
thats a shame, i wonder why?