Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted Native American Pictures

by Enchanted Posted 31st Jul 2005 at 4:55 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2005 at 4:58 AM by Enchanted

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 5:23 PM
Thankyou, Enchanted, they are beautiful!
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 6:27 PM
Thank you Enchanted! Glad to see you finally were able to get the dream catcher you were after even if you had to make it yourself! You did a fantastic job at it too! Thank you for sharing.

netseeker2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:06 PM
I still want a dreamcatcher. I want one as an object to hang on the wall. I just made pictures of dreamcatchers.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 1:37 AM
I'd love to see some of these made into Sims 2 wall decor:
www.kyoht.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:44 AM
When I went to that site I saw a picture of a dinosaur. Any pictures from that site inparticular you want and do you care what picture gets recolored?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:15 AM
In the gallery, there are a LOT of wonderful pictures to choose from. There are even more in the archive. They are all light, fun pictures, and I think people could enjoy any of them. I certainly enjoy them all. I think my favorite is probably the cougar with the dream catcher in it.