Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Incredible Hulk

by simsational suzi Posted 1st Aug 2005 at 5:32 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:44 PM by Canoodle

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:25 PM
Um... does Marvine give permission for his bodybuilder to be redistributed?
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv

Yeah i hop you asked him, buyt it is kinda kool though!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:38 PM
Uhm, mod_bv, it's been my experience that people need to add the meshes to their games themselves (and links are included) or the sim will just show up with random in-game meshes. Do you see otherwise in this download? I'm not on my pc right now, but it looks like Suzi made skins and is not distributing meshes.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 6:56 PM
Great Sim, but I think it could use a bit less contrast in the skin.
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 7:34 PM
That's pretty good! I like the Hulk! ^.^ Shame there isn't a bigger Bulky Body for Hulk, but that is perfect for now! Great Job!
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 8:05 PM Last edited by simsational suzi : 1st Aug 2005 at 9:53 PM.
I apologize for any misunderstanding. The meshes are not included as clearly stated and proper links and credit were given. And yes, in her posts, it clearly states that recoloring is permitted.
Also thank you for the nice compliments
Instructor
#8 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 8:08 PM
First off Marvine is a woman,secondly if you had taken the time to read thru her post you would see that she put the links too the meshes up there.She stated clearly that her sim wouldn't work without them,and last but not least she gave both marvine and beosboxboy proper credit for the use of their meshes.Suzi, you and I had to be typing at the same time. :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 9:32 PM
Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsational suzi
Thank you marvine and Beosboxboy for your awesome meshes

You're genuinely welcome, if you'd like I will made a non-Adult version of the green skintone for this

Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv

my you are a busy one... this makes three times you have started off on the wrong foot with me. might I recommend dancing lessons?

Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
That's pretty good! I like the Hulk! ^.^ Shame there isn't a bigger Bulky Body for Hulk, but that is perfect for now! Great Job!

It's coming

I apologize for any misunderstanding. The meshes are not included as clearly stated and proper links and credit were given. And yes, in his posts, it clearly states that recoloring is permitted.

To wit:
07-25-2005, 05:13 AM
In reference of my skintones being reworked for the barbie nude...

I cordially invite anyone who wants to rework any of my skintones with extra nipples, body hair, or gills & fish scales (all being actual requests I have received) to feel free to do so so long as it is for private, personal use only.

At this time, the only persons who have my expressed, explicit permission to develop these further are Marvine (who may do anything she want to me or my work as she is my goddess, mentor, co-conspirator, and - best of all - friend), AllenABQ, Anonymous, Crammyboy, Cynical Chick, DBCAB, Dean of SimsGoGoGo, Faeriegurl, Fleabay, Malee...K of Sims2Luxe, Mathman, Wirelessguy, Xenos, and Louis of SimCribbling (which may come as a surprise to most of them); any of which may redistribute such recolours and reworks as they manufacture as, where, and when they see fit, be it gratis, donation, or subscriber only. All I require is that I be given partial credit (even if it is just "inspired by"), preferring at all times that Marvine gets the mad props of acclaim.

I am just the plough horse (in situ)

07-23-2005, 09:48 AM
At this time, the only persons who have my expressed, explicit permission to develop these further are Marvine (who may do anything she want to me or my work as she is my goddess, mentor, co-conspirator, and - best of all - friend), AllenABQ, Anonymous, Crammyboy, Cynical Chick, DBCAB, Dean of SimsGoGoGo, Faeriegurl, Fleabay, Malee...K of Sims2Luxe, Mathman, Wirelessguy, Xenos, and Louis of SimCribbling (which may come as a surprise to most of them); any of which may redistribute such recolours and reworks as they manufacture as, where, and when they see fit, be it gratis, donation, or subscriber only.

All I require is that I be given partial credit (even if it is just "inspired by"), preferring at all times that Marvine gets the mad props of acclaim....

Anyone can clone these and use these in any way they so choose plug marvine and me and AllenABQ as appropriate -- ONLY NO MAXIS EXCHANGE OR TSR! -- these have male parts prominently present on the BMPs!! Please be considerate of the no-adult content policies of those sites. See the screen caps. (in situ)

Further: the things which I make without Marvine may be cloned, distributed, recoloured, and hung from the highest branch in the highest tree in Mirkwood for all I care. The only area where I have any reservation is Marvine's work. That is not mine to give or grant privilege.

Simsational Suzi: honey, you did good, I will help you make it even better :D

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:28 PM
Beosboxboy, thank you so very much I apologize deeply for stirring up a ruckus with this, I am disabled so this is one of my great pleasures in life (Sims) and I have so much to learn about skinning and practice constantly everyday to get better so any help given is greatly appreciated
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 11:07 PM
STOP THE DRAMA! its not laguna sim2...im joking. Drama is fun!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 11:59 PM
Suzi your skin is great. wouldn't it be wonderful if an ordinary sim could spin around like he was changing clothes and turn into the hulk? That would be way cool.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:11 AM
intresting background
Scholar
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:19 AM
Beosboxboy, Your meshes are great! And Same with Marvine! ^.^
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:38 AM
Oh my gosh, he looks fabulous! Perfect use of that wonderful bodybuilder mesh.
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 2:49 AM
i cant get it to work?
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 2:51 AM
william2003306 , did you download the correct meshes from the links I gave?
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 5:10 AM
:bump: Hey...I look at this design as a team effort!! I tip my hat to everyone works that went into this creation. Everyone at this site has had a brainstorm, or a awesome creation, and we make those brainstorms and creations better by sharing. I cannot mesh or draw stick people staring a fire to safe my life!! But there are some eally awesome designers on here, everyone's work is always top notch.

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Instructor
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:12 AM
Beosboxboy, thank you so very much I apologize deeply for stirring up a ruckus with this, I am disabled so this is one of my great pleasures in life (Sims) and I have so much to learn about skinning and practice constantly everyday to get better so any help given is greatly appreciated

Simsational Suzi: PM me with an email address - i will sent you a link to download the content i have created for you. :D

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:40 AM
Default ?
???? :d
#22 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 12:44 AM
Thanx for creating this sim. The Incredible Hulk is my fav. of all time hero! Great job. Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:37 AM
OMG! It's a lovechild between the HULK and Tovar >.>