Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: "No More Party-Crashing Police" Version 1.0

by Orbit45244 Posted 1st Aug 2005 at 9:15 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2005 at 11:29 PM by Orbit45244

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:20 PM
but i like it when they come....for some reason...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 10:30 PM
this looks cool!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 12:06 AM
Oh man I've never had the police come to my parties, but I throw really lame parties...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 2:21 AM
One way of testing this is if you never played the Summer Dream Family in Veronaville. I've never had the police come to
Break the any of my parties with 8+ people over. Better to be safe than sorry.
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 3:03 AM
That's so great.
I hate to be broken a party by the police.
Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 3:50 AM
i think im like the only one who thinks it adds more relaism and stuff?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 6:30 AM
no shihtzugirl55, I think that too, but it would be cool for someone who throse big partys
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shihtzugirl55

I like the realism of the Police too, but this was made by a request of someone who was ranting about Police crashing parties.

Quote: Originally posted by drktrper
One way of testing this is if you never played the Summer Dream Family in Veronaville. I've never had the police come to
Break the any of my parties with 8+ people over. Better to be safe than sorry.

This has also been tested with the Summerdream Family.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:13 AM
Very useful. Thanks.
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shihtzugirl55

it is one thing to have realism
it is another to make the game more troublesome

got my point?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelkins
Oh man I've never had the police come to my parties, but I throw really lame parties...

I've never had any police come to my parties either but I think it's because I throw them in the daytime :D

Ughhh jms if you ever get on message me k :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 2:17 PM
Yeah, party-crashing police stink. They always come when you throw parties late at night - around 11 or so. This will be great to keep them away. Thanks.
Instructor
#14 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 9:03 AM
Excellent! I think you must be referring to my post about police breaking up the parties awhile ago. I like to throw parties that last well into the night, with loud music and naked sims! Yay!
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 10:56 PM
Good mod, and ive tested it and it works. as i felt helpfull.
"DOWN with the facist pigs" is something your Sims wont be able to shout with this mod on. Good work. but i probably wont keep it. but cheers
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 11:22 PM
I hate it when the police break up the parties but does this work or has it been tested for NL? thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 10:34 PM
Alright I'm back.....
All users who have downloaded and installed this mod, please put an object outside. Do you still see shadows? There might be a bug in the way I made this mod University compatible that gets rid of outside shadows. Please reply with the answer.

Quote:
I hate it when the police break up the parties but does this work or has it been tested for NL? thanks

Unless there are any major coding changes in NL, it should work for NL. Test it and see!
#18 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM
Thanks. Always my party crash ... :P
Forum Resident
#19 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:28 AM
Thanks, been looking for a hack like this, now all I need is for the party to go on longer and a hack that makes all gurests stay until the end of the party including kids/toddlers/teens..

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 11:36 AM
i have a better solution:
when the police car comes, just type (moveobjects on) and then delete the car and the police man, that way your party will go just fine
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:47 AM
thanks for this a lot!

take that government dogs

This graw is FRENSHAY!!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:17 AM
Yay! This will be helpful.

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:22 PM
I find it utterly ridiculous that i can put the stereo on all the time with no problems, but when 2 people show up, suddenly it's too loud. It's like they were waiting for an excuse for me to turn it off because they were only allowed to do it if there was a party.

Do you think you could make a version of this where they give you one chance to turn it off instead of ending it as soon as they turn up?
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 10:54 PM
I think it is more realistic, I have one sim over and party and the police come anyways -_-