Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

:::(UPDATED 30/08/05)::: Dita Von Teese 2.0

by the_hellshark Posted 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:29 AM - Updated 31st Aug 2005 at 10:08 AM by the_hellshark : Updated

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 10:47 AM Last edited by the_hellshark : 31st Aug 2005 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Dita's Love
Marilyn Manson
You need Marilyn Manson.

THë H룣§HÅ®K'VI³ ... £Ø®Ð ؃ THë WŧTë£ÅñÐ
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:02 AM
i liked him better with Rose too...its funny though listening to age of grotes. since its about her.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:40 AM
I didn't know he was married hmmm well that's different I don't know who she is but that's neat
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:09 PM
aww dita is so pretty!!
and she has the most kick-arse clothes!
you did an awesomexcore job.
:D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:18 PM
I saw her in a live burlesque show, she is so lovely and captivating! I would even go so far as to call her classy in a relative way...

Anyway you captured her charm perfectly, way to go!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:39 PM
Dita is one of the world's most gorgeous women. I didn't think Rose stood a chance with Manson. Unfortunately, I do not think this sim looks anything like Dita. I don't think I'll be downloading this after all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BringMeSugar
Dita is one of the world's most gorgeous women. I didn't think Rose stood a chance with Manson. Unfortunately, I do not think this sim looks anything like Dita. I don't think I'll be downloading this after all.

:banghead: Take it easy my friend, you don't like my sim, ok, no problem :D, just relax

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:13 PM
Gee, I'm sorry, I wasn't flaming you. The SIM is good, it just didn't look like DITA. Not trying to be mean at all.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 7:25 AM
Thank you so much to all for your comments. :lovestruc
If you have any idea to improve my sims, plz post it.

#11 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 5:39 AM
lmfao, I"m related to her...she's my mom's aunt's grandaughter. Small world, huh? Lol, nice sim. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:33 AM
Now THIS ONE i like! You did a marvelous job. I did a Dita sim myself, but I think both (this one and mine) turned out excellent.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:31 AM
NEW: Dita Von Teese 2.0
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 2:00 AM
!!! now thats awesome! good job!
#15 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:35 AM
Lovely! Just lovely!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Geekess
I saw her in a live burlesque show, she is so lovely and captivating! I would even go so far as to call her classy in a relative way...

Anyway you captured her charm perfectly, way to go!

Oh she is classy. And she is stunning. A modern day Bettie Page. Forget Paris Hilton's stick figure, this is how a woman should be shaped.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2006 at 1:01 AM
She's great. I love Dita Von Teese, she's classy, elegant, and has the perfect figure. Good job.
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 5:31 PM
Absolutely gorgeous, you did an amazing job. I think it's really difficult to capture her exact face, but you did a very good job. The best I've seen, by far.

Hehe, what a lucky woman she is. Married to Marilyn Manson, gogeous.... ahhh so jealous! =D Especially the married to Marilyn Manson part.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 12:47 AM
haha i was just thinking "hmm.. i need a Dita sim" and here she is
i think i may make a custom skin for her (it probably won't turn out that great but i'll give it a shot)
well anyhow, great job and thanx
Field Researcher
#20 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:34 PM
i made the custom skin...ill have pics soon
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 5:21 PM
Perfect figure? Are you insane? It's disgusting. Her waist is 14". That can't POSSIBLY be healthy.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 8:24 PM
only 14'' when she fits into corsets, I think. It's just something that her waist can do, but I don't think it's always like that.