Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

69 Dodge Charger (General Lee)

by AceHole Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 3:47 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:40 PM by Canoodle

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:48 AM
Yay finally first! Very nice. me likey, me downloady.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
i'm with the above poster. me downloady too! ^__^
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:02 AM
Wow, very nice! Too bad I'm against cars you can't drive, or I'd download it. I especially like the shiny...
#5 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:26 AM
:elephant: **has happy spastic attack** THANK YOU!! :elephant:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:53 AM
I dig this! Thanks!
#7 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:25 AM
Now that.. is sexy.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:05 AM
i'd download if it didn't have the confederate flag on there. Good job on the body work though
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:12 AM
It wouldn't be the General Lee otherwise. Great work. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:08 AM
Cool!!!!!!! Great Job!!!! Could I get you put that Rebel Flag on a Flagpole for a Civil War battle Park? I do Civil War Living History and having a hard time finding anything for this Park I would like to build......Thanks Again
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:32 AM
Thanks for making this. It looks great. Downloading now. The General Lee is my favorite car.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:35 AM
*seizure* WEEEE!!! I love Dukes of Hazzard!! *downloads immidiatelly* Yeah, could you make a confederate flag? I don't do history re-enactments or anything...I just know it would make some trailer park sims very happy :-P
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 7:38 AM
Not the best work? Well, looks good to me, ESPECIALLY that model being from scratch! Looks great! Did you know that one of the main reasons that the '69 charger is so rare and so expensive is because they'd reck 3, on average, per episode? I liked it "dack in the day," but I don't think any show's worth that. Anyway, great job, thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:55 AM
yeah!!!
thanx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alusims
Not the best work? Well, looks good to me, ESPECIALLY that model being from scratch! Looks great! Did you know that one of the main reasons that the '69 charger is so rare and so expensive is because they'd reck 3, on average, per episode? I liked it "dack in the day," but I don't think any show's worth that. Anyway, great job, thanks!!!

LOL... I ran across a website <while looking for detail pics of the car> that said they used 240 Chargers during the life of the show....and also it said that there are ONLY 18 of those 240 left and they were given to "friends" when the show was cancelled....

Just a useless fact , but interesting

Thanks
AceHole
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:49 PM
Looks Great thanx
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:01 PM
awesome. very nice
Scholar
#18 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:50 PM
Just because our sims are getting cars to drive, doesn't mean they can't have their antique collectibles, My brother has a 77 Roadrunner, awesome car by the way. He rarely drives it. I call it his yard ornament. Awesome work! I can here my elder sim, telling his grandson, back in my younger days, this car used to gaurantee me a date, fo every dance. Thank you for sharing this wonderful car.

Teresa
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by teresa7159
Just because our sims are getting cars to drive, doesn't mean they can't have their antique collectibles, My brother has a 77 Roadrunner, awesome car by the way. He rarely drives it. I call it his yard ornament. Awesome work! I can here my elder sim, telling his grandson, back in my younger days, this car used to gaurantee me a date, fo every dance. Thank you for sharing this wonderful car.

Teresa

Perfect reply....my thoughts almost exactly Are you single LOL

Thanks
AceHole
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:32 AM
Is this a EP only item? I don't have EP and the car is not showing up only a blank grid space. P.S. I did own one of these and a 72 Road Runner.yeah it was the days !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nascarfan65202
Is this a EP only item? I don't have EP and the car is not showing up only a blank grid space. P.S. I did own one of these and a 72 Road Runner.yeah it was the days !

No this does not require the EP, but it will work with the EP I dunno what the problem is, try this, load it in SimPE click plugins > fix integrity > save

if you still have problems.....pls PM me I will help you/us fix it....

Thanks
AceHole
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 7:38 AM
Thanks............will check it out and get back to you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 2:09 PM
And just when I was thinking of putting up a request for a charger....here it is. I tell y'all that guy can read minds...
His work IS amongst the best and whosoever disagrees should be tortured to death.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#24 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 8:28 PM
Thankyou Ace, very nice work- just like your other cars. Now, if only I had a Luke Duke... Mmmmm....
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 1:09 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one of who that done thatbut I think that the dodge conflict with Hummer//
link to the hummer :
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...15&page=2&pp=25

Here a screenshot of what happened
Page 1 of 3