Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men from the 90's (FIXED)

by SynapticSim Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 8:19 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2006 at 11:03 AM by SynapticSim : Fixed the Files

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:17 AM
Now that's what I've been looking for. Thank you!
shiny!
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:23 AM
That brings back a lot of memories.. lol. Nice work
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:28 AM
*faints* Colossus was always my favourite!! THANK-YOU SynapticSim!! *bouncing like bugs bunny on crack*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:02 AM
Thanx All!

Quote: Originally posted by beosboxboy
*faints* Colossus was always my favourite!! THANK-YOU SynapticSim!! *bouncing like bugs bunny on crack*

:bow2: I'm so not worthy! You are certainly welcome. Any requests from you? I'd be obliged to make just about what ever you or Marvine asked. The Superhero mesh is beautiful. :bow2:

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:14 AM
How bout a spiderman outfit for both male and female?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:58 AM
That is so spectacular!
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 12:14 PM
very coooooool!!! rogue is fantastic!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 12:57 PM
Can you... umm... add Morph?
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:07 PM
That's Pretty good! Great Job!
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:22 PM
Nice Frickin' WORK!!!! Oh man!!! MAN!! This is just too good!! THank you for sharing!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Can you... umm... add Morph?

Morph actually was never a member of the X-Men in the mainstream comic book. He made his first appearance in the comic book world in the pages of Age of Apocalypse. His character has then been carried over to Exiles, as an alternate version of that Morph from AOA.

If you are referring to the Morph that appeared in the animated series, then it would be very simple for you to create your own Morph. He didn't have an actual costume design that was his own, he wore the standard X-Men suit. I've already uploaded that suit here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=61670 and download the Standard X Tog file. Then you've just got to create the head, which is pretty generic in my opinion.

Good Luck!

And to everybody else, Thanx so much, I'm glad you are all enjoying! Darkwolf, take a pill, you'll be alright, lol . Thanx for your enthusiasm!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:09 PM
Great, dear! I grew up watching the cartoon and reading the comic books...

Gambit rules, mes amis... ;-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:45 PM
Yay Gambit! You have made my day SynapticSim!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:35 PM
thank goodness for that! i have been looking for a gambit trench coat for ages! Thanks so much!
I love your work
Do you have any plans to do some villains from outside the brotherhood (i have your versions of them all ready!)?
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:25 PM
You rock my socks.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:24 PM
Oh wow! The good ol x-men. Thanks alot for making these. They look AWESOME! Especially Gambit. I hope you'll be able to make the costumes from the game x-men legends. I think they look cool.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:54 AM
concerning of:
Credit goes to the creator of the Biedermann Hair Mesh featured on Storm, Phoenix, and Rogue. Get the mesh here in the downloads section: http://www.jeanette-meets-diesims2.de/

I don;t see or find a mair mesh file for it for female meshes for the female x-men or that type in that page..please help me..

Oronde.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oronde
concerning of:
Credit goes to the creator of the Biedermann Hair Mesh featured on Storm, Phoenix, and Rogue. Get the mesh here in the downloads section: http://www.jeanette-meets-diesims2.de/

I don;t see or find a mair mesh file for it for female meshes for the female x-men or that type in that page..please help me..

Oronde.

Sorry, go to the address, click on downloads at the top of the page, when the new page opens, scroll down to the bottom where it says Sims2-Packs: and click on the icon called Jeanette with a picture of Jeanette with the Blonde hair. :howdy:
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:27 AM
This is what I'm talking about. Kudos, Syn.

I think I started reading the X-Men about the same time as you. Still remember the first issue of Uncanny I ever got (Storm was gonna accept Forge's proposal but he left her, certain she would refuse). Cover art by Whilce Portacio that blew my seventh or eight-grade mind.

I would really love to see you do X-Force from about that time, Excalibur too. Yeah! :nana: I loved those books too. Excalibur had some mystical stuff going half the time but a good read. And lots of the fuzzy elf.

Hey, about Kwannon? That storyline had me scratching my head.

"If you were to cut me, I would bleed polygons."
~ Ethan (Ctrl+Alt+Del )
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 11:38 AM
These are the X-men I grew up with as well.. I loved the series as a kid, and it really turned me onto various series of comics. Thank you so much for all the wonderful work you've done so far.. and this one takes the cake, it's making me all nostalgic
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:23 PM
WOW. All of your works is gr8 but in my opinion this set is THE BEST. GJ
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 1:35 AM
Aww, thanx everybody, all your comments are making me feel all mushy :weep:

This was one of my favorite sets to work on, and I'm glad it turned out as well as it did.

Currently, I'm working on the X-Men: Legends characters that could also be called Ultimate X-Men since the costumes are virtually the same. So far I have Colossus and Phoenix completed. Look for the whole set soon!

~ Syn
Instructor
#24 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 1:45 AM
They all look fabulous. Excellent work.
#25 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 4:58 AM
hey thanks they look great i hope eventually someone comes out with a cape mesh though that would be the icing on the cake hee hee these are great again thanks
Page 1 of 3