Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunflower fashion

by sim_magician Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 9:08 PM - Updated 12th Mar 2006 at 4:25 PM by Faylen

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:45 PM
I think these are great and welcome too you as you are new to this site.

Henry_Walk
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:45 PM
Nice, but not the right topic, because not a new mesh set for both male and female..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 7:01 PM
I would really like to see some screenshots of families and households wearing some of my stuff.

Also...

People have been telling me that the plugin Milkshape by wes_H is a good program for making meshes and stuff but I can't find a link anywhere. Can anyone help me out?

The formal clothes for the sunflower fashion and some toddler's stuff will be with you soon and there's lots more to come.

A line in clothes called cloud clothes is in the pipeline and I am putting the finishing touches to some sims based on the fantastic four characters from the new movie. If anyone can help me with the human torch's hair and the thing's body then let me know.