Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wish Upon A Star Nursery and Bedroom Sets

by SwtNess2 Posted 7th Aug 2005 at 5:26 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:28 AM
Yay! I love the idea of a unisex nursery. The stuff with the game was pretty, but only marginally unisex unless you go with the yellow bees (which I don't). This will be nice when I've got multiple babies around.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 2:09 PM
that is awesome!!!
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:25 PM
adorable set! thanks so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 12:05 PM
This is sooooooo cute and I am loving it!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 10:14 PM
Thank you so much

Matt
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:32 AM
I love this set. Actually, I've been sitting here downloading everything you have made so far! LOL! One quick question though, how did you get shirts on your babies? I could swear mine only wear a diaper until they become toddlers. Anyway, all your sets are wonderful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:49 PM
It is a skin,you have to download it
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:04 PM
how do u get the pictures I looked for them in the decorative area but I couldn't find them
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 8:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bandbabe2008
how do u get the pictures I looked for them in the decorative area but I couldn't find them

they are recolors of Red Vs. Blue painting.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:36 AM
I LOVE IT!!
Where did you get those clothes for the babies in the picture???