Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Mermaid Family And Two Great Mermaid Meshes!!!

by alej_r_b Posted 7th Aug 2005 at 7:55 AM - Updated 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:29 AM by alej_r_b : UPDATED!

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:58 PM
Wow! Great work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 6:52 PM
She's cool! Any chance you could make her a merman and possibly a mertoddler?

Wow, could get a whole under the sea family...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 7:03 PM
Um, it's kind of hard to find all the parts to the mermaid on different sites when there is no direct link.It was a good idea though.
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 7:25 PM
Wher for heaven's sake I can find something on
SAPPHIRES site,
ONLY if you download everything, you're sure you have the mesh

This is a site for nerds.

greatings
manta
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:16 PM Last edited by _Sprinklett_ : 12th Aug 2005 at 2:13 PM. Reason: direct links were posted
Lovely idea, d/l now! Thanks for the more direct links, it helps a ton!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:28 PM
Is the mermaid EP required?
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:28 PM Last edited by boishcharm : 7th Aug 2005 at 8:32 PM.
i'd really like to download this but linking directly to the meshes would make life a whole lot easier. i can't find the "fin" sort of mesh anywhere on that site.

EDIT: i think i found the mesh if anyone is looking for it.

mermaid mesh
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 8:41 PM
here's where i found it.

http://www.sapphiresims2.com/portal...oad&cid=139#cat

under meshes #111 real mermaid mesh

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:52 PM
Thanks leslieme and boishcharm for the direct links!

ricberbor3: I don't have the EP so its not required.
mugwuff: I would like to make the whole family, but I don't have the meshes, so I can't do it, but if somebody knows where are then just tell me.

I'm pandrito at Sims2Community
I'm pandrito at Sapphiresims
I'm pandrito at Exnemsims
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 4:26 AM
Mermaids on TS2 can still drown! lol

Anyway, nice job.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 5:31 AM
Good idea! Although I think that her fin is a little too short.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 10:55 AM
How can I use the 'Mermaid Mesh' in the game?
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:59 PM
Bloody nice job you've done there. I'm not going to use it personally (Complicated files make my version sick it seems...) But still, I absolutely love it!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 3:08 PM
You rock! There needs to be more recolors for that mesh specifically.. I hope they make a mermaid body for the men soon.. Lovely mermaid you made
#16 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 3:25 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh....i love her...i love her
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 4:54 PM
ya links to Skin: http://mado.new21.net/louis/sims/sk...03skintone.html (the light one) are duds
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 5:42 PM Last edited by PinStruck : 8th Aug 2005 at 9:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by yero69
ya links to Skin: http://mado.new21.net/louis/sims/sk...03skintone.html (the light one) are duds

Doesn't work.

Quote:
How can I use the 'Mermaid Mesh' in the game?

Anyone?

And is Oceanic the surname of this Sim?
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:29 PM Last edited by KittyKat93 : 8th Aug 2005 at 6:36 PM.
Wow this is really kool. I just love it. I have been wondering when someone was going to create a real mermaid outfit. Thanx for sharing^_^

So maybe I wont make a difference in this world, at least I can in someone else's.

I want to change other people's lives, even if I can't change my own.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 10:57 PM
yero69: you're right, the link doesn't work, so go into the site and search it yourself

PinStruck: go into the link where you can download the mesh, there should be a explanation about how to use it in your game. And Claypso Oceanic is the name that I gave to her, but you can name her how you want.

I'm pandrito at Sims2Community
I'm pandrito at Sapphiresims
I'm pandrito at Exnemsims
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 11:35 PM
LOVE IT thanks so much!!! she is perfect
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 5:33 AM
so very pretty. i would like to see this turned into a genetic mutation instead of just clothing...i think that would be really neat...i guess that would be sort of like the bodybuilder meshes going around...maybe? that way the kids would get it from the parents and so on. keep up with the great work....i really love her scales.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 7:30 AM
Gee your helpful alej_r_b, you offer a download & related (that are broken) links and expect people to search sites so we can play your work. No stick it dude 7 one for ya do too.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:06 PM
Hello I work currently on a modification of the mesh of mermaid.
It’s not finish, but it’s already a good beginning, I believe, to have a beautiful fish tail.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 2:01 AM
she is soooooo cool, and i love her hair!!
Page 1 of 4