Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Simfantastic 2 Television Entertainment!

by simfantastic2 Posted 11th Aug 2005 at 12:52 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2009 at 1:58 PM by -Maylin-

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 12:58 AM
Thats really really pretty, Great job
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 12:59 AM
Love it it's so cute it reminds me of a really fancy hotel tv
Forum Resident
#4 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 1:21 AM
Thank you. this is very cool
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 1:25 AM
Why are you deleting your custom content?
xo
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rhondalatte
Why are you deleting your custom content?
xo

Rhondalatte has a good point; why? All custom content will work for Nightlife and EP's after it.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 1:31 AM
We dont know if it will work, but we will definitely be able to fix it to work, You shouldnt delete anything
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 2:03 AM
Awesome this looks like the Tv's that you would see in a hotel very cool thanks for sharing!!
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 6:06 AM
fantastic tv - thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:51 PM
I've been looking forsomething like this forever, thanks
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#11 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:02 PM
I also am going to add, please don't delete all your custom content here just because the EP comes out. First of all, not everyone is going to get the EP, and thus will want/need the older versions. Secondly, it's unclear what, if anything, will break. Many things might work just fine.

And it's a beautiful cabinet, thank you !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:50 PM
Hi, i am not deleting my custom content on the site, i am just deleting it in my game. Thanks anyway!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:14 AM
I have my content divided in my downloads folder. All BodyShop files stay in Downloads, but I also have Objects, Hacks, Careers, and Hacked Objects folders. That way it'll be easy to remove the hacks and careers if there's a problem and still keep what I want.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 4:55 PM
I am afraid, shuld i delte my custom furniture for nightlife? I know there is not going to be a problem with sims. I just got furniture when University Came out, so is there?
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 3:36 AM
Great!!!
:howdy: Thank you so much!!! My house has that T.V. It's ben so hard to try to make that before by combining objets. :fight: :smash: :smash: :taekwondo :bump: :kami: :howdy: :argh: :fallen:

Why I don't work for the Bomb squad-I know it's about to blow up, but can you hold for one more second, I need to finish this level.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 6:29 PM
Thank You Thank You Thank You
I have been waiting forever for something like this. *Almost* like my own, definitely just like my mother's.

*I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.
--Mitch Hedberg
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 6:44 PM
I like this object, which is why I'm so disappointed that not all of the textures have come out right. One of them instead of being wood is that black white and red broken texture image.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 12:53 AM
Wow, I have one that's REALLY simular to this, but, just a the top is flat. :-P

Really cute!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 1:33 PM
That looks very nice in my sims' homes. thanx!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 4:17 PM
omg. i love this tv its so cool. thankyou for sharing.

LIFES A BITCH
SO TREAT IT LIKE 1!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:06 PM
Where does this item show up at in buy mode? I can't find it anywhere. I have all expansions. (unlees it is the packs i need which i don't have).
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:18 PM
Nice TV! Here's something funny. I got bon voyage today and it includes a tv exactly like this one lol.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th May 2016 at 4:14 PM
Thank You