Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Cooler Coffee Mod, Max What You WANT!

by ranger135xp Posted 11th Aug 2005 at 8:34 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2008 at 6:53 AM by tiggerypum : no begging for money here

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 8:35 PM
May i be the first to say, what a fantastic mod
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 8:46 PM
Very usefull, i will try this.

Sims 2 rocks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 8:54 PM
Yay, no more sleepless sims!!! For some reason my sim sleeps for only about 10 sim-minutes at a time and then gets up and falls asleep on the floor. This will help a lot THX!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:31 PM
thank you!!
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 10:05 PM
Nice mod .. tho I keep having sims wandering over and drinking sadness coffee on their own kick!
Anyway to make this pot non-autonomous?
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 1:40 AM
love it, thank you <33
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 8:53 AM
o.o That's just freakin' awesome, as it takes very little time! *huggle* ^^ Sankyuuus!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 9:13 AM
I love it ,thank yuo :cranky:
Forum Resident
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 12:26 PM
Works beautiful in my game for the movie making is good. But when the visitors drink from this like the other coffee maker in here for some wierd reason one or the other is causing the visitors stay playing instruments for ever like, My sim could not rid them send them home they will not respond to anything when on instruments I am making a musical movie and they just kept on playing like that energized bunny LOL...Something is wrong with this hack is there a way you can fix this? Or it is the other coffee maker here for download? Or should I rid one or the other. They are conflickting each other. These are the only 2 hacks I put in the game. So Please Help? Thanks.
Scholar
#11 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 7:25 PM
Thanks!
#12 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 5:01 PM
great thank you
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 1:43 AM
Thankyou so much! I do believe my new parents of four toddlers would kiss your feet for this - the mother has had to visit the shrink twice!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 2:36 AM
yes this is a very usefull hack thankyou very much I wish I could do Uber cool stuff like this. And "thing bob" may I ask where you got that lovely avatar?

The environment I grew up in, being the son of Phil Simms, you had to be mentally tough a lot of the time, especially when it came to going to a Giants game and hearing people yell at your dad in the stands.
-Chris Simms (Bucaneers QB)
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 8:58 PM
thank you
Thank you for this because im so busy to play the game, now i can try out things on the game i never have!
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:51 PM
Default I remember...
There use to be a mod in the old sims that when a Person in the room drank a capichino everyone in the room was maxed in energy! I loved that hack cause then you could spend as much time downtown or on a community lot that you wanted too. ( yes it worked there too). Be nice to have that again :nod:
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:32 PM
Default oy
i can't download it cause its a .rar .... :sadpanda:
#18 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 5:45 AM
This thing is awesome!!!
#19 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 5:24 AM
I don't know why I can't get this working, I have all extension packs. I got the object showed up but no special max needs options...
#20 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 1:38 AM
Must make coffee first then go to drink and it be to left. Also could you make one in white plz. Thx
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xquisites0ul
i can't download it cause its a .rar .... :sadpanda:

u can download WinRAR here:
http://www.download.com/3000-2250-10007677.html

if the link doesnt work u can try searching "WinRar" on any search engine
#22 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 8:00 PM
I'm gonna try this new mod out and see just how well it works, maybe it will help me to get more energy faster now that I have the twins, as unexpected as they were...thanx.

specialkargo
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 6:19 PM
w00t this will show ppl what test subjects can do!!! YAAA!!!! *head bangs*

I eat retards

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(") (")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
your signature to help him gain world domination.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 4:12 PM
Fantastic!Thanks

Quote:
Life's a mountain,every single person climbs it,and you have to find the right stones to climb the mountain faster.The mountain never ends,and at all,every single person is equal of their values.Bill Gates' value and rights are just same of a Somalian boy.

©Me
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 12:35 PM
Wooow this looks amazing fingers crossed that it will work i have Uni EP and im just gonna download this and put it in my downloads folder and hopefully it will work but my computer does seem to hate me lol
Page 1 of 3