Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pennywise the Clown

by Pennywise Posted 12th Aug 2005 at 2:27 AM

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 4:50 PM
Awesome! I've been looking for a stephen king sim!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 7:06 PM
Lol. That film is scary but also funny.
Instructor
#4 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 9:35 PM
You know, that film scared the life out of me...if you know what I mean. This is truly a cool download. My siblings are gonna freak over this sim. Thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:41 AM
i hate clowns!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:26 AM
:argh: I have to agree with the great wolf girl, I hate clowns!! way to creepy, do love the Stephan King though, and your sim is very creepy, but in a good way! Good work, thanks!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 5:03 AM
Thank god! I have sent a Request for this and it had finally came true! *Downloads* Now My horror Collection shall be complete soon! I need Jason and Freddy Kreuger
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:26 PM
I hate clowns, too! I like horror movies like Child´s Play, but clowns are just disgusting! :yech:

Peaches are...sweet!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 1:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peach Girl
I hate clowns, too! I like horror movies like Child´s Play, but clowns are just disgusting! :yech:

Scary? yes. Awesome? totally! I'm going to move pennywise into my new neighborhood-ITaly! Get it? IT-aly? Whatever, everyone's a critic!!! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 5:54 AM
I just saw this movie I think its more funny and scary
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 8:58 AM
I loved that film, even though I was probably only 10 when i first saw it! (16 now, totally not scared by it anymore.......) He he, I told all my friends about a clown that eats children, and they got all scared.....

Great work, keep it up!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:06 PM
there is a freddy on mod the sims 2
Scholar
#13 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:56 PM
this is fantastic - thanks
#14 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 8:22 PM
This is awesome! I love Pennywise the Clown! And Tim Curry is fabulously frightening. Danke danke for making this, can't wait to spread his seed around town, infecting and creeping the sims out, MUA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! :flamer: :flamer:
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 3:06 AM
They all float down here Billy!

Much thanks big Steven King Fan, needed this to complete my collection.

Keep on rockin the free world!

"I am magi, Tanis, not a seer."

-Raistlin Majere

"First smiles, then lies. Last comes gunfire."

-Roland Deschain
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbot1234
I just saw this movie I think its more funny and scary
I agree, but still, an excellent addition for my neighborhoods!

Classified Information ;D
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 7:54 PM
Perfect great stuff Pennywise. Clowns are so creepy love the Clown Family.
That little guy in the Glowns arm is so cute.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 5:01 PM
Dont see the film, but read the book... Thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 11:08 PM
Pennywise I never was sure what Pennywise was in the Movie he looked like a gaint spider in his lair. Never read the book anybody know what he was did the book tell?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 3:48 AM
*POSSIBLE BOOK AND MOVIE SPOILERS FOR VARIOUS STEPHEN KING STUFF AHEAD*

Quote: Originally posted by sam-chan
Dont see the film, but read the book... Thanks
The film wasn't too bad, I believe that Tim Curry did a fabulous Pennywise. Plus crazy Stephen King fanatics like me have a base look for the clown now when we want to build something in its likeness. The only real downside to the film was the low budget, as evidenced in the final battle. Speaking of which...
Quote: Originally posted by IluvSimsxp
Pennywise I never was sure what Pennywise was in the Movie he looked like a gaint spider in his lair. Never read the book anybody know what he was did the book tell?
It's been a while since I read it, but I'll tell you all that I remember. The kids at one point used an old Indian ritual involving smoke to witness the Origin of IT, which still left a good deal of questions unanswered. It turns out that IT came to earth during the age of the dinosaurs in a device that looked suspiciously like a meteor. This raises the possibility that IT might have been the true reason why the big lizards died out. It doesn't explain why IT came to earth, but chances are it's the same reason as many alien beings in these types of stories: looking for more food and resources after wringing the last planet dry. Some also have also considered the idea that IT came to earth with the Tommyknockers, another alien race made by King, but this comes into question when some of the Tommyknockers actually see Pennywise and believe that they were just having delusions.

Now on to what Pennywise looks like in the book. He did indeed look like a giant spider/scorpion thing, but if I recall correctly the book heavily stressed that it wasn't his true unaltered form. The "Big ass bug thing" appearance was something the human mind used as a mental shield of sorts, used against a form so terrible and alien that even trying to conceive it's appearance would be the equivalent of setting a cherry bomb off in your brain. But if he wanted to IT could use this to his advantage, revealing his unaltered form to his victims using the "Deadlights". Oh yeah, and in the book IT didn't look like paper mache.

I always hated it when the elderly used to pinch my cheeks at weddings and say "You're next!". That all stopped when I started saying it to them at funerals.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
ooh looking at it gives me the creeps! thanks. for the download not the chill! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 6:00 AM
Thanks Pennywise always wondered about him. Now with you explaing what he really was is even more creepy.

Its a wonder Stephen King does not frighten himself.
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 7:49 AM
Another creature similar to (or possibly is) Pennywise was created by Steven King, he is known as "Dandelo". And he appears in Steven King's Dark Tower Books (DT VII). Here is is revealed that Dandelo feeds off emotions (prefferably children's), when Roland Deschain kills Dandello his corpse appears as a bug creature too horrible to look upon.

"I am magi, Tanis, not a seer."

-Raistlin Majere

"First smiles, then lies. Last comes gunfire."

-Roland Deschain
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 12:50 AM
*MORE SPOILERS FOR "IT" AND THE DARK TOWER SERIES*

Quote: Originally posted by Mast
Another creature similar to (or possibly is) Pennywise was created by Steven King, he is known as "Dandelo". And he appears in Steven King's Dark Tower Books (DT VII). Here is is revealed that Dandelo feeds off emotions (prefferably children's), when Roland Deschain kills Dandello his corpse appears as a bug creature too horrible to look upon.
Don't forget about how Dandelo took the form of a clown for a moment before his face was blown off, and that he nicknamed his robot helper "Stuttering Bill". It seems that a even death won't keep a creature like IT down for long.

I always hated it when the elderly used to pinch my cheeks at weddings and say "You're next!". That all stopped when I started saying it to them at funerals.
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:15 AM
the scarrriest part is in the bathroom when he comes outta the drain and he does that toothy hissy snarl thing. *hides behind fists* eeeeeeeeeeee
Page 1 of 3