Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Numenor" Tribute Painting set

by JWoods Posted 12th Aug 2005 at 10:57 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2005 at 2:33 AM by JWoods : Added recolor

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 10:59 PM
x) Sweet. That's awesome. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:08 PM Last edited by harpy0 : 12th Aug 2005 at 11:11 PM.
Awe! That was an awefully nice gesture. I hope Numenor doesn't mind sharing his gift. LoL.

. . . Harpy0 sneaks away with some nice LOTR paintings . . .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 12:28 AM
A great idea and great work. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 1:07 AM
These look awesome
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 1:45 AM
Awww.... that is really awesome, Jack. You are a great friend as well! I'm sure Numenor will appreciate your kind gesture.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#7 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:23 AM
This is great, am downloading now, but I've got a question. What is Numenor's avatar? I've wondered for a long time now. I see it and I think of Jason and the Argonauts or the Sinbad flicks. Mostly Jason and the Argonauts. Please give.

Thanks.

JL
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:43 AM
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 3:16 AM
JLonier, those are the great kings of Numenor. LoL They are the statues in The Lord of the Rings movie. "The Fellowship of the Ring". You know, at the end before they reach that big waterfall. Don't want to spoil the movie if you haven't seen it.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 12:56 PM
HarpyO,

Aaah, thank you. Yes, I've seen it but never noticed the statues.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:58 PM
JWoods, I agree with all you said about Numenor. It's a greatest person for the community. I admire him very much and these painting will be very nice in the living rooms of my Sims.

Thanks you very much.

As a matter of fact, you work very well too, I like your stuff
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 4:56 PM
These will look good in my sims homes, too, . I've had the Numenor window done by JayAngel in use since it was done.

This is a nice thing to have done. IMHO, you deserve a tribute too! I see your name in the helpful modding info threads quite frequently. You and Numenor both are outstanding contributors to the Sims community and we are lucky to have you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:01 AM
Nice way to show how much they're appreciated. Thanks
The ModFather
retired moderator
#14 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 8:58 PM
JWoods, my old pal, what a wonderful gift! I'm confused...
I'm sorry for not having replied sooner, you know I couldn't do it before...
The paintings are very beautiful, including the last two that depicts "The destruction of Numenor": maybe a subliminal message? :D

And thanks to all the people that expressed suche enthusiastic appreciation for me and my work: you made me blush till my face melted down! :P

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 12:15 AM
Very much deserved my friend. The last two paintings were just so "eye" appealing I had to include them no subliminal message there, LOL. There isn't anything to be confused about when we browse the site and see how much you have contributed to this vast community. I think I speak for everyone out here with my small gesture.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:50 AM
Hear! Hear! Thank you JWoods. And thank you Numenor for your talent, patience and guidance.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 3:57 AM Last edited by fabiana : 19th Aug 2005 at 4:23 AM.
:wow: :wow: :wow: Wonderful, brilliant !! :agree:

I like "Numenor"...he is a genius :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much Jwoods !!!! :gidea:

PS: I love Numenor... I love his works and the way he is... I'm his superfan ( Sono suo superfan).... :bow: :bow:

.....:mute: :p
The ModFather
retired moderator
#18 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:52 AM
Oh, my! It's an unfair competition!
Well, I'm honoured to stay in the same thread with such an important subject!
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:39 AM
As I believe the recolor has been obtained I think it is only proper to remove it. Instead I will be creating a special set in "His" honor as well.

It is also important to follow site rules and request's need to be posted in there proper place iin these forums. We are trying very hard to organize the site as a whole and "Numenor" and I the "Creation" area. By forfiling these request's I am syaing it is "ok" to break site rules. I mean this in the most polite way, as mentioned, I enjoy forfilling someones wish if I can.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:55 AM
sorry, i think i found the right place to put up my requests =)
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 3:06 AM
Thanks i will run over there and confirm the request...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 11:28 PM
a great tribute to Numenor thanks for them (havent been hear at all for about
7weeks) good looking pics will look goo din my house great
Field Researcher
#23 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 2:59 PM
Great idea
It was time for a tribute
Scholar
#24 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 4:17 PM
:agree: Thank you so much. I love Numenor; Besides his talents, he appears willing to help everyone with [/I]whateverthe problem may be; :bow:
However, you do know that your name is high on that list as well, right??? :salute:

Simmers with skillz like mine :dunce: say "THANKS"!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th May 2006 at 2:46 PM
Nice!
Love the LOTR Movies, so this is just great! And really great tribute to Numenor!
Thanks for this JWoods

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Page 1 of 2