Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler and boy cornrows hair

by melodie9 Posted 14th Aug 2005 at 3:28 AM - Updated 11th Sep 2005 at 5:25 PM by melodie9

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:37 AM
Nice work, thanks for adding diversity in my game. Kids were pretty ignored, so it's nice to have some nice hairstyles for thm.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:37 AM
That's one of the cutest ones I've seen yet! How do you do it, do you just scale them down in milkshape?
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 4:19 AM
I like cheese.

Thanks for this download!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 4:34 AM
You made them! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 4:39 AM
Again, your continued efforts to adapt these meshes is so appreciated. These are wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 5:20 AM
your creations are great!great job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KatieKirby
That's one of the cutest ones I've seen yet! How do you do it, do you just scale them down in milkshape?

Yes, i do scale them with Milkshape but i have to adjust them too because the shape of the head of the toddler, the boy and even the teen are different (the young adult, adult and elder have the same head shape so you can use the same hair shape for the tree of them without any change) :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:33 AM
Oh now my little thugs can actually look like lil thugs!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:55 AM
Thank you, I've wanted cornrows for my little sims for a while now. Now if only someone would would adapt the two female braided styles for little girls, that would be perfect. Anyway,thanks again!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 7:15 AM
:nana: thats soo cool
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melodie9
Yes, i do scale them with Milkshape but i have to adjust them too because the shape of the head of the toddler, the boy and even the teen are different (the young adult, adult and elder have the same head shape so you can use the same hair shape for the tree of them without any change) :D

Roughly, what size do you have to scale it down to?? I can do the editing thing, I just have no clue what amount you need to put in
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:15 AM
very nice,thanx
Field Researcher
#14 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 11:57 AM
This is great! I'm always looking for cute hairtstyles for toddlers and kids...
Scholar
#15 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:30 PM
very cute - thanks!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 2:48 PM
Thank you soo much. I have wanted this for such a long time.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KatieKirby
Roughly, what size do you have to scale it down to?? I can do the editing thing, I just have no clue what amount you need to put in

When i do the scaling, i usually import with the hair i want the face of the age i need (to be sure to have the right size), you can find the face with SimPE in the Sims03.package like you do for the hair (the name you are looking for are puface for the toddler, cuface fot the kid, tmface for the male teen, tfface for the female teen, and amface for the male young adult, adult and elder and finally afface for the female young adult, adult and elder).

I hope this can help you make some new meshes. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:40 PM
That is so weird..I was getting on line to request this very hairdo from you. You must be a mindreader! Great job, thanks a bunch!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimSheila
That is so weird..I was getting on line to request this very hairdo from you. You must be a mindreader! Great job, thanks a bunch!

I guess I beat you to requesting it. I requested this a while back.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 4:40 AM
thank you thank you thank you
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 3:53 PM
Thank you SO much! I wanted this to make the little boy I babysit so I could complete that family. His mom (my best friend's sister) always has his hair like this. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 11:40 PM
Great!! i have been waiting for a hairstlye like this for my simmies I don't even have to tryit out to know it's going to look great. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 12:20 AM
i love you! thank you so much!! can anyone recolor this for a dark black? w/o the shiny grey part? still thank u
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 7:26 AM
this is very good!
Theorist
#25 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 11:59 AM
Just want to let you know it works and looks good!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Page 1 of 2