Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Masjid As Salaam Mosque

by Selrach Posted 14th Aug 2005 at 5:11 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 12:06 PM
I love it ^_^ Will be downloading
Field Researcher
#3 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:02 AM
thank you, it's lovely. We need more mosques & other religious lots. Maybe next you should make a synagogue or a hindu temple?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 2:50 AM
Thanks for the input

Mosques and Churches I know, Synagoges and Hindu or Buddist temples I'll have to do a little research on, but I agree, we could use a few differnt houses of worship to add some flavor to neighborhoods.

I was going to do a siming of a local Mosque in Bloomington In. that I attend but may go ahead and model a Synagoge, perhaps an old european one. I might need some help with some of the Items (not at all skilled at making objects) such as the alter and case that houses the Torah. And from what I've seen of Hindu temples, the walls would look positively vivid and wild and would add a great deal of atmosphere.

BTW, I have no dome on the Mosque because I'm not very experienced at the boolprop thing, but I found a couple by Brasstex here that might fit and look pretty good here or maybe on a russian orthodox church. (I haven't tried it yet). LOL, besides sometimes in real life the dome is added later because they can cost so much that they have to wait .

Thanks again, and Peace
Sel.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 4:30 PM
I really like this...its gorgeous...
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:09 PM
Very nice...it will go nicely in my Kabul neighborhood.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:27 AM
Cool base for further additions like Brasstex's object column-domes...

TYs for sharing... :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:30 AM
Helow keteer!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 4:03 PM
Wow, this is perfect for my new neighbourhood. (:
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 10:26 PM
I really appreciate this,you've inspired me to do the same, but I must say that I am shocked and devastated at the low comment rate.I think that this should be a featured item and it should be in every simmers downloads folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 1:48 PM
nice work !!