Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

iLilas Brigham Dorm

by ililas Posted 15th Aug 2005 at 5:10 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2005 at 3:19 PM by ililas : add a new dorm version for slower computer

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 10:06 PM
Thank you, it looks great!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:07 PM
Wowzers! Very impressive!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 8:57 PM
Itz Awsome plz make more with giant libraries.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:50 PM
Shoot, I need a better machine Unfortunately I won't be downloading the dorm, since my game would lag like crazy with a lot as big as yours, but I'm gonna use your pics as a reference to build a smaller version of the iLilas Brigham Dorm. I'm always in need of well-built dorms, very nice layout
#6 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:54 PM
Very nice.
But how do you turn a lot into a dorm? I've been trying the past few days to make a dorm, but it doesn't show up as one.
can anyone help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 11:06 PM
Its really simple DarkelLord, you have to do your dorm as a residential lots first. Once you finish your dorm, open the cheat box (CTRL + MAJ + C) and you type : changeLotZoning dorm

Go back on your neighborhood. Don't forget to save your work and once your in the neighborhood, the residential lots is now a dorm, if you go again in the new dorm, you will see that the construction toolbox is disabled. Its the better sign of your succes.
#8 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 11:14 AM
Thanks! Now sims can finally move into my dorms.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:20 PM
This is great, cool
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 6:13 PM
Luxurious to say the least...thanks!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:46 AM
honestly thats the best damn dorm ive ever seen! both in real life and in this game!!
very impressive!!!

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Instructor
#12 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 7:45 PM
Looks awesome! My university sims will love it! Thank you very much :D

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??