Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hand Crocheted Doily as an Object

by Megahue 2 Posted 16th Aug 2005 at 10:03 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 10:14 PM
This is cute! Great for victorian houses. Great job. =]
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 11:00 PM
Those are great and I like that you can put things on them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:29 AM
These look beautiful, I have always loved to crochet, barbie clothes, stuff animals, baby stuff, anything I could find to do. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:33 AM
These look beautiful ! I have always loved to crochet, barbie clothes, stuff animals, baby stuff, anything I could find to do. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Did you know these colors that you're shinin' are
Surely not the best............. Crossfade
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 1:11 AM
I'm another crochet doer and lover. Thank you for such lovely doilies.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 2:54 AM
Thats so perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:53 AM
Thank you for all the lovely remarks. It sure was fun to be able to see my doilies in the game.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:55 AM
ahhh... I like these. Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 18th Aug 2005 at 10:43 PM
thanx so much,Really nice work,Happy Siming.
Scholar
#11 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 2:08 PM
perfect Victorian or country life decor item - thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 8:30 PM
This is brilliant, I am off to place them in all of my houses. Thank you so much!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:43 PM
Sweet
These are great, I crochet in real life. And these are a nice touch thank you very much for these. :howdy:

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 9:41 AM
Thank you so much!
Instructor
#15 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 5:55 AM
Thank you, Megahue 2
These will be perfect for my period homes.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:11 PM
thanks a lot,it reminds me my grandma's home, so many memories, thanks very much
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:51 AM
Thank you,very nice.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 6:35 PM
Thank you. These are just what I was looking for.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
These are gorgeous!

But when I try to put a lamp or something on them, it won't go. I've turned move_objects on, but they still won't go. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but please tell me what it is. :-)

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 2:35 AM
Thank you SO much! My grandmother ALWAYS had doilies under lamps & made smaller thicker ones as coasters. Thank you for making these........when ever I play with yard flags I think of my Grandfather as he always hung a different one out for each season, & Grandma always had doilies I know I'll be thinking of her when ever I play my Sims with them.......THANK YOU! Little things that help us remember our Grandparents are anything BUT "little".

Enjoy the sunset but be grateful for the dawn. God never gives me more than I can handle......I just wish he didn't trust me so much. Wheelchairs are made of special ocular magnetic alloy......they're eyeball magnets. I use a manual wheelchair because of a spinal cord injury. Any ?s just ask me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 12:45 AM
My mom used to make these... I love that you shared them with us.