Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ibanez Jem77 With Pro Bridge(Updated:8.25.2005)*(update4)*

by AstonG Posted 16th Aug 2005 at 11:42 PM - Updated 28th Nov 2008 at 1:46 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:21 AM
My Rockstar Sim will love this (for that Steve Vai feel) Thankyou very much (I have a room of guitars and Musical Instruments (I know Kinda Spinal Tap) :D
#3 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psinapse_x
My Rockstar Sim will love this (for that Steve Vai feel) Thankyou very much (I have a room of guitars and Musical Instruments (I know Kinda Spinal Tap) :D
YA GO SPINAL TAP steve vai is kool 2 but i tend to like joe satriani a bit more myslef anyway i digress thanks for the guitar dude!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 12:06 PM

Hey good idea i'll try to make a tapping animation
Instructor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 4:34 PM
ummmm whats a bridge? sorry for asking a stupid question i know nothing about guitars, it does look awsome though.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 5:05 PM
Pro Bridge its the black stick under the strings... when you play with its just make sounds
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 8:46 AM

I've got one too!!!
#8 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 4:08 AM
the pro bridge have many name like vibrato, floyd, whammy bar... when you do a note you can change her pitch up or down that's really great on harmonic sound, just listen to the original owner of this wonderfull guitar.

i have one at home but i don't have ep extention, why the hell my sims can't play this in the original sims 2 game :fallen: i just can do :nana: to him.

Great job and thanks you, just love this kind of guitar :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 4:21 AM
Thank you very much, it'll be a good replacement for the conventional one. ^^
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 5:12 AM
Thanx 4 finding 1 like my real one keep the guitars flowing.

Hell hath no fury like a rebel hound thrown to the rock gods, all you scorned women, go ahead & try, we’ll see who Satan himself picks.
That rebel hound is me.
4 who wanna know my avatar is The Tallican Cereberos AKA me in my primal skin
Field Researcher
#11 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 4:33 PM
Love it!!
#12 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 11:16 PM
This guitar, as well as its recolors conflict with av's LesPaul. The Ibanez doesn't show up, and all the recolors show up in the LesPaul recolors....
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:35 AM
I downloaded the original mesh and the update and it isn't showing up in my game. I put it in the downloads folder like other files. Is there something else I need to do?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snc
I downloaded the original mesh and the update and it isn't showing up in my game. I put it in the downloads folder like other files. Is there something else I need to do?

You have to have _EnableColorOptionsGMND installed and/or Univ for some of the objects if you don't have _EnableColorOptionsGMND installed you have to get it that what give's the re-colored objects here at MTS2 you can get it:

along with SimPE. just click here: http://sims.ambertation.de/

you need it to make it work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 7:11 PM
is it ready for nightlife?

g0d i$ a Dj, LiF£ I$ a DaNcEfLo0r, LoV£ i$ tHe RyThMe & YoU Ar£ ThE Mu$Ic
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
dude, steve vai is awesome, is it all reflective like vai's actual guitar?
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 2:41 AM
Default ?
Hey I isntalled this guitar and I found that if I perform with it I get no sound. Not sure if it was because I was with others or what. Is this normal?
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 4:08 PM
I love it ! But just one question : does it work on mac ?

PS : I'm sorry for my bad english but I'm french
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:45 AM
It wont work for me.

I kno im new to this and im prolly missin sumthin obvious but it seems that just the musical instruments dont work ie PS2, Paintings etc that ive downloaded works for me but instruments dont ...

I tried installin that CEP thing and that works properly

Do I need an expansion?

Thx in advance
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:59 AM
That is pretty kick-arse!!!

Someone should do the multi-colored Jem from the Passion and Warfare cover. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:28 PM
wait a minute!! this is original sims, not university! can sims play this thing!?
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 1:07 AM
it doesnt show up on my game. where do I look. please specify.
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 7:46 PM Last edited by Metallicafan2 : 29th Apr 2007 at 8:22 PM. Reason: it worked
perfect! 1000000 thx!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 11:38 AM
I can´t find the Mesh?? Where one can download ?
Test Subject
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 4:07 AM
it doesnt work??i find the mesh install it properly when in buy it i cant use it what is it problem???????????????
Page 1 of 2