Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Beautyfull Windows

by Posted 19th Aug 2005 at 4:42 PM
Edit

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 4:56 PM
perfect name hehehe
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 4:59 PM
very nice
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:09 PM
Thank you Marcela! Absolutely wonderful windows. :yippee:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:16 PM
very nice! I've really been wanting some full sized windows with frames for some modern house projects, and these will work perfect!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful, thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:29 PM
beautiful reflex .. like ever :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:35 PM
Quite full of beauty! I love Numenor's wallwindow set but it can be a pain to put a frame over every panel, I can't wait to try yours out.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:43 PM
These are wonderful Can't wait to try them!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:47 PM
Thank you for the lovely windows. I always look forward to all your creations, and visit your site often.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary..........Oscar Wilde
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#11 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:50 PM
Marcela! The are wonferful!!!
is Numenor's windows req 4 these?
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 5:55 PM
thanks a lot. i´ve been waiting for this
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 6:07 PM
Very nice indeed I can now make the Sun room I wanted to but was prevented from doing so by Maxis's lack of Large windows (and whilst excellent Numenors glass walls just weren't right) Thankyou and I'll go check your site out as soon as I finish here.
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 6:24 PM
Wonderful work....I am now as addicted to your site as to MTS2....Its horrible!
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 7:16 PM
I wanted to thank you for posting them here as I love all of your stuff but unfortunately all the rars I download from there all download corrupted. I don't have the same problem with rars here though. So whenever I see any of your stuff available here, I am always happy that I'm able to get it!

netseeker2
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 7:40 PM
My download folder is going to explode. Thanks these are great!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Geekess
Quite full of beauty! I love Numenor's wallwindow set but it can be a pain to put a frame over every panel, I can't wait to try yours out.

Modern Sim Objects has windows with the frame already on it, just one click. This is the same site that has the original frames for Numenor's windows.

If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid looking in a mirror, because I bet that will really throw you into a panic.
Jack Handey-Deep Thoughts
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 9:46 PM
Simply fantastic!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 10:14 PM
thanx for these they are gorgeous!! love your site!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Aug 2005 at 11:36 PM
They're gorgeous! Thanks a bunch!

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Forum Resident
#21 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 3:54 AM
Nice work!!!

See all of my downloads HERE
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 4:34 AM
thanks they're beautiful...
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Aug 2005 at 10:53 PM
Interesting couch. Anyhoo, your windows truly are a blessing. (No more recoloring the wall-window!) Wonderful job!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Aug 2005 at 2:12 AM
Ok I had a chance to test these windows today, and I must say I really like how they still cover the whole wall when diagonal, nice work! However I have a couple things I noticed that could be fixed. first the windows tint doesnt match in both directions, its clear one way and blue tinted the other so adds a bit of extra work getting them all facing the same way so they look the same. Second, the windows are a wee bit too tall, if you put them on a wall under a flat roof, the frame sticks out of the top. other than that these work great.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Aug 2005 at 2:48 AM
Wonderful !! Very nice work.
Love your site too.
Page 1 of 4