Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: toddler, boy and teen fauxhawk

by melodie9 Posted 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:47 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2005 at 5:44 PM by melodie9

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:00 PM
Thanks
Hey, Ive been waiting a long time 4 this. thanks, its amazing! I've always wanted 2 kno what that style was called 2. lol. well, now i know!

Wishing to be the friction in your jeans...
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:09 PM
I thought I already had this for toddlers, but just toddlers. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:26 PM
Words cannot describe how much I love you for this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 6:44 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo Perfect!
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:22 PM
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!! Thank you so very much, I really am stoked that you have finally done this!! THANK YOU!http://forums.modthesims2.com/newre...ote=1&p=715051#
Big Grin
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:34 PM
Awesome, but I don't have Uni yet. Could you make a version that doesn't require any EPs?
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:28 PM
oh how i wish i had university...or just that style for non-university owners :D
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:35 PM
Yeah! Thank you for doing the whole set! (and yes KiaraRawks, natrobo had made it for toddler boys, but no other ages, so this has more ages)

More cute cute hair for my little boys! YEAH!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM
*HUGS MELODIE*
Thank you so much Melodie. I have wanted this for so long. I love you!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 7:35 PM
Oh thanks so much for this! I already had it for toddlers but I was desperate to have it for boys too. It's wonderful! I have downloaded all your hair adaptations. They are wonderful!

Please could you make the adult curly shoulder length hair into a style for girls? Someone (I think it was natrobe) already made it for toddlers but I am desperate to have it for girls too.

Thank you!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:30 PM
HEHEHE I am so glad my toddlers don't have to outgrow thier cute hair anymore!
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Guccisims : 25th Aug 2005 at 1:42 AM.
Wow! its soo cool! I just want to ask you were do you learn to do this stuff? I've been looking all over for a tut. that teaches you how to make adult hair todler's, teens clothes, adults ect. Can you PLEASE PM me with the website for the tut? I've been buggin natrobo for weeks!

PLEASE TEACH MEE!!!! **has a scasm and a mental breakdown all in one**
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
Awesome, but I don't have Uni yet. Could you make a version that doesn't require any EPs?

If you want the hairstyle you will have to get uni, making this hairstyle available non-uni required would be breaking the copyright.
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kirsty4008
If you want the hairstyle you will have to get uni, making this hairstyle available non-uni required would be breaking the copyright.

I don't have UNI and I downloaded this file and.. ooh! it is in my game.. but I was thinking it's not going to be in my game.. but it's in my game
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JuAnChO14
I don't have UNI and I downloaded this file and.. ooh! it is in my game.. but I was thinking it's not going to be in my game.. but it's in my game

I just wanted to know if it is available in your game for all the ages or just the toddler, boy and teen (the ones i made).
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 11:26 PM
I really appreciate you doing this for all the younger ages so their hairstyle doesn't have to be changed when a toddler grows up. You're the best!
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melodie9
I just wanted to know if it is available in your game for all the ages or just the toddler, boy and teen (the ones i made).

Just toddler, boy and teen, because I don't have the EP
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:07 AM
Thank You I Have been waiting fo this forever.
Instructor
#20 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:28 AM
Thank You!!!! This is great!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:54 AM
Horray! I've wanted this hairstyle for other ages for a good long while, so thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:59 AM
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I so freaking love you! I have been waiting for this ever since the expansion pack came out and now I'm literally in tears because I can have all ages have this style. Thank you so much and keep up with the GREAT work!
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 9:26 AM
Thank You Too Mush !!!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 10:21 AM
Thanks for this! They look fantastic.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:59 PM
I love your creations
Page 1 of 3