Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested "Jesus" Multi-Framed Painting With Diagonal Version

by JWoods Posted 24th Aug 2005 at 7:01 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2005 at 9:58 PM by JWoods : Added Horizontal Multi-Framed Painting With Diagonal Version

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 7:34 PM
TY TY TY TY TY! This is exactly what I've been waiting for!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM
Lovely just what my sims require. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 7:36 PM
Aw man...the link doesn't work...guess I'll check in later.. *sniffles*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 7:43 PM
Those are very pretty! Nice work!

Baskar, it seems that downloads aren't working right now. I've tried numerous times to download and what ensues is a long loading process, and then it says "this page does not exist." It seems other people are having a problem with it as well.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:16 PM
i'm aving the same problem
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:12 PM
Ooh...pretty. I go to a Catholic college. This will be useful if I ever want to build it (You've never SEEN so many crucifixes and renditions of Jesus in your life). Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:32 PM
downloads are done...ill download once theyre up...these are great
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:33 PM
downloads are down...ill download once theyre back up...these are great
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:45 PM
Thanks so much! I can finally have pictures up in my church.
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 8:54 PM
Sorry folks seems I had a bit of bad timing... Downloads are back up now...
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 9:25 PM
thank you so very much for these pictures. i noticed you have a couple of mormon pictures which is exactly what i was looking for for my LDS church. Keep up the good work as well!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 9:30 PM
I love how you made the frames so nice. Any chance of seeing horizontal paintings?
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 9:32 PM
I have collected the 13 images I need for the horizontal framed painting so when I get some free time I will create it and add it here...
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 11:28 PM
these are beautiful .thank you so much!!

whereever you go there you are.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 1:04 AM
LOL a classic! Sweet!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:25 AM
thanx JWoods you always do the best stuff!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 5:48 AM
I don't suppose you have any images of Satan being cast down from the heavens, eh?
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 6:25 AM
08-25-05: The "Horizontal Multi Texture Framed Painting with "Diagonal" Version" has been added.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 12:50 AM
WOW!!! This is just great ... i LOVE the frames! A quick question ... for us that love to recolor ....

Do there HAVE to be 13 images ... or can there be less for those of us who make a room with only a couple pictures in it? (wondering if i can FIND 13 images of each kind to "fill" these paintings!!)

Only a small question ... but a BIG thank you JWoods for all you do ... if only i were talented wnough to make meshes as well!!

traci
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 1:25 AM
Uncheck the box that says "Autoselect matching textures" and you can make a recolor with a single texture.

I did a test of this procedure with both verticle and horizontal frames. I went in the lot then saved and shut down the game. I went back in again and confirmed the procedure is "solid"... (See attached screen shot)
Screenshots

Reading is the key to all knowledge, math is the key to everything.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 1:35 AM
JWoods ... you're the of creators!! Thanks for your fast response to my query!!

:bow: thanks so much for all you're doing!!

traci

Whytewolfsangel ~aka just plain ol' traci~
Webmaster and Creator at SED Sims
Inventor
#23 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:25 AM
Beautiful Work JWoods!!!!! WOW, you can create too! Cool! Thanks for sharing
xts
Field Researcher
#24 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:44 PM
These are great in game! My horizontal walls are now filling up and I'm a happy camper, .

A big "Thank You!" for taking the time to do these. I am also happy to see that a single texture can be used for a recolor.
Mesh Maestro
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 9:54 PM Last edited by JWoods : 27th Aug 2005 at 10:03 PM.
Dolldrms1: The single texture was really derived from a question about having to have all 13 textures in a recolor. So now we have a few options in our recoloring attempt's.

Another idea sparked from your post that i will update the first post with:
Since these are the only diagonal wall hangings here "to my knowledge",
:smash: Mesher's may clone the original frames to make their own diagonal wall hangings...
Page 1 of 2