Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yggdrasil's Sofa - Hudson's Bay Point Blankets

by infamy Posted 25th Aug 2005 at 2:45 AM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 6:02 PM by -Maylin-

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:07 AM
I love these! I had downloded the beds before; we too had these blankets growing up in Maine. Although my Grandmother had a propensity toward splashy florals as opposed to the plaids.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 3:46 AM
Default Love it!
Wonderfully done! <clap, clap, clap> Love the bedding, too!
I think everyone's Grandmother had a Hudson Bay Blanket...LOL!
Now all we need is the Hudson Bay curtains!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 4:48 AM
Yay!! Thank you! I love the sophisticated colours, but the Muskoka cottage ones are cute too.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 5:01 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 8th Sep 2005 at 5:10 AM.
Infamy, I finally got around to testing this sofa out in my game tonight. It looks fabulous. So fabulous in fact, that I tried to pose my sims on it for a family portrait! Which is when I discovered that my sims can't actually sit on it. My sims can play on it, but that's all. The middle cushion is not being recognised and my sims actually walk through that part. Am I the only one with this problem?
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 4:00 AM
ooo very canadian
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 4:02 AM
fanseelamb:

I think you are the only one with the problem. Mine are sitting on it just fine.

Perhaps just a game-bug that has attacked your sofa? Try deleting it and buying a new one.

Please let me know if you have any luck.

K.
Screenshots
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 5:41 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:17 PM.
Thanks infamy. Deleting it and buying a new one didn't work, but it is fixed now. I deleted some other sofa meshes including the other "fluffy sofas" by Yggdrasil (the ones with all the pillows) and now they can sit on it just fine. Yay!!

In fact, I love this Bay stuff of yours so much that I made a couple of teddy bears to match. (I own a couple just like 'em. :D) They're here in case you're interested.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 1:01 AM
such clean sharp colours just lovely thanks, goes with the beds.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 11:06 PM
Thank You