Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Akulas's Red, White, and Gold glasses/shades Collection

by akulas-psyhos Posted 27th Aug 2005 at 2:07 AM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 6:29 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:37 AM
These look great.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:48 AM
Thank You :mecha:! these are very good

"Imagination, the supreme delight of the immortal and the immature, should be limited. In order to enjoy life, we should not enjoy it too much."
- Vladimir Nabokov
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 3:18 PM
Where is your first collection? I just downloaded 2 and 3 and will try them out today!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMplyLisa
Where is your first collection? I just downloaded 2 and 3 and will try them out today!

Collection 1 is now part of 2. So if you downloaded 2 since 3 was posted you already also have 1.
Heh heh. Yea, sorry for the confusion.

If you're going to look back on something and laugh, you might as well laugh about it now.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 5:39 PM
thanks. I needed some more glasses.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 11:13 PM
I love these like whoa. These'll come in handy for making Kevin for my second 'Sin City' collection....

Thank ya!

I loved her with a love thirsty and desperate. I felt that we two might commit
some act so atrocious that the world, seeing us, would find it irresistible.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 9:15 PM
Hiya, i am lookin to have my Sim guys wearing Rayban Shades, as i have always thought they looked cool, i even had a pair at one point but they kinda got broke. but if its possible could anyone make a pair for my Simmy

SJx
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 6:48 AM
I'm in a Naruto phase and after seeing these I thought of Shino's glasses. So would you make a set of completely black glasses? I love the whites. x3
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:55 AM
How DID You do that (Make the lens opaque!)

Look At My Avatar! Remember HIM?
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 3:13 AM
Love the red ones!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 7:55 AM
Are these Maxis recolours? Because I cannot find any links to meshes.