Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functioning Curtains to match Maxis bedding

by CynicalChick Posted 31st Aug 2005 at 9:59 PM - Updated 8th Apr 2006 at 9:24 AM by CynicalChick

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:02 PM
Nice! We need more stuff that matches the stuff that Maxis gave us. Thanks!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:57 PM
oh thanks for the recolores of this. great job :D

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:44 PM
Just great! A big thank you! -N-
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:45 PM
Very good recolors
BTW this curtains dont match good this window
Field Researcher
#6 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:46 PM
Thanks for these. I had asked Numenor if he would try to hook these into the bedding colors and he said it wasn't able to be done. Way to go CynicalChick. Nice work!
Inventor
#7 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 12:18 AM
I agree, since we can't remove the default objects, it's nice to be able to coordinate them with some of the cool objects made. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 2:37 AM
great great great job!!!!!!!!:D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 3:53 AM
very nice job! and Ailias, who cares if they match the windows, she is just diplaying them! You don't have to put them on the same windows if you don't want to, but there is no need to put others down!
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 5:18 AM
These look Great. Thankyou very much.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 5:28 AM
Oh my god. These are absolutely fantastic and I love these! I really love those. A big hug and thanks for CynicalChick.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 6:34 AM
Thank You, this is great, I wanted some re-colors of this curtain style! Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:50 PM
Oh wow, thank you, thank you, thank you. :clap: :bow2:

Elly :-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 11:22 AM Last edited by amethys-t7 : 7th Sep 2005 at 12:13 PM. Reason: bad sp
yes
more please......
yes can you please do more and not necessarily maxis-matching....thanks
...I just saw your other post for the blinds could you please do some of the same recolors for these curtains..??
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 8:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amethys-t7
more please......
yes can you please do more and not necessarily maxis-matching....thanks
...I just saw your other post for the blinds could you please do some of the same recolors for these curtains..??

I will possibly be making some more in the future. Right now with the site changes going on and NL due any moment I don't see much free time for at least a few weeks

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:37 PM Last edited by September : 2nd Oct 2005 at 5:42 PM.
Many thanks CynicalChick for these 15 recolors of Inge's functioning curtains (*). I had the fonctioning curtains from Simlogical's site, but only three recolors. Now with all these, it's perfect. Thanks.

(*) Thanks to JWoods, Inge Jones and Numenor too for the main download.
Instructor
#17 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 2:35 PM
These are awesome! Thank you so much.