Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily The Pouting Toddler

by baby_kitty66 Posted 1st Sep 2005 at 9:51 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 8:44 PM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:47 AM
she's so patheticly cute! thanks! lol

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:48 AM
Ya, she's really cute. I'm so glad that you shared her with us! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:50 AM
Shes a little cutie.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:54 AM
I dont usually dl toddlers.....but you're right,she is just precious.As for being computer illiterate,I feel your pain!Thanks from all who dl her for the time it took to make her ready to share.
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:55 AM Last edited by giastar80 : 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:00 AM.
Shes Cute!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:45 AM
Awww thank you guys so much! All this positive feedback makes me feel good <3 Im so glad you guys like her, i fell in love with her, and when i was making her i really wasnt even going to keep her i was just messing around because i was bored and then after she was done i had to keep her. Thanks so much everyone!!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 10:47 PM
Awwww.... what a cutie pie awwwww...!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 3:46 AM
She looks so sad but cute!
Scholar
#10 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 4:23 AM
She is so adorable. I'm having computer problems myself so I can't download anything right now but when I get it fixed I'm adopting that little girl! I really thank you for using Maxis content. I have given up in despair over trying to go to all the separate websites trying to download meshes to get custom content to show up, and half the time I can't get the SIM to come out right anyway. I wish the custom content creators or the forum did not mind including the meshes and other custom material in the downloads. I understand they want proper credit for their hard work and that people abuse terms of use. But it sure does make it harder for the end user. I should not complain, though. I am just whining because I have a toddler of my own and so I am always so short on time when I want to work on my SIMS2 world.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:10 PM
she always looks so sad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 11:48 PM
where do you get the doll???? thanks