Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kyo of Dir en grey, The Final

by slushymermaid666 Posted 1st Sep 2005 at 10:48 PM - Updated 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:37 PM by slushymermaid666 : Needed to add some sources and further details.

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:56 AM
I ahve no idea who he is, but it looks just like him! nice work!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 1:45 AM Last edited by Moro : 2nd Sep 2005 at 1:50 AM.
Muahahaha! Awesome! I bought Vulgar instead of The Final (the store in the train station didn't have The Final! Geez, what is Japan coming to!). This is really cool!

I only have one suggestion---use brown-tinged white eyes, or just white eyes. Brown ones, though his eye color, don't look right. And are the moles supposed to be there?.... But the guy as a whole looks good! I guess I can change the skin tone if I feel picky enough XD

I'm thanking my lucky stars you did The Final Kyo instead of Child Prey Kyo (THAT MULLET!).

Edit: SWEET TIE!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:23 AM
wierd...that face looks just like my bf, and hes not asian at all!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:29 AM Last edited by slushymermaid666 : 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM.
To Moro: I would have went with the colored eyes but unfortunately during this era he had one eye pinkish white and the other shocking pink, or one shocking pink and the other brown. The Sims 2 doesn't let you have eyes that are two different colors, like one brown and the other white, it's either one or the other and I saw him with brown eyes more than any other color during this time so that's what I went with. ^_^

Hey, I like that mullet *strokes the fauxhawk* But I won't conquer that demon anytime soon, I still need to learn how to mesh and there isn't one good enough to match Child Prey just yet. ~_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 2:53 AM
dude, what a bigg diss!!! kyo is my favorite and that looks nothing like kyo >
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:20 AM
Oooh, he looks a lot like Kyo. I likes him.

Ya just gotta make him like 2 feet tall though. Kyo could fit in my pocket.

XD!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 3:33 AM
gyaaah *_* He looks so perfect. Excellent detail in the tattoes!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:54 AM
WHHHHHHAAAA!!!~! OMG! I Luff Kyo-chan! ^^ Thanky!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 6:18 AM
To eileen_hiew: Your opinion does matter to me so can you please tell me why you think it doesn't look like Kyo so I can adjust any details that might be off?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 6:58 AM
I also have no ide who the guy is, and he looks like bad copy of marylin Manson, but anyway you did a great job, because he absolutely looks like him!
I don't like that kinda music so I don't like him, but great sim!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 4:12 PM
Well, that proves that Japan is not good country at all...
Just bad copy of America. America's homunkul.
Sorry for my horrible English.
But the sim is pretty good.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 5:03 PM
why do you all think japan copies america!? maybe it's vice versa? this style is common with j-rock bands so please stop whining. americans ain't the greatest. learn it, accept it, live it.

that's a good sim of Kyo. I haven't seen any other yet.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 10:12 PM
That's a nice sim of Kyo. ^_^

Do you ever plan to make Shinya? I've been forever wanting SOMEONE to make him.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletwitch
That's a nice sim of Kyo. ^_^

Do you ever plan to make Shinya? I've been forever wanting SOMEONE to make him.

I have them all of Diru ,maybe i can send them over to you on msn?^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:37 PM
Okay, I for one understand why people compare Kyo to Manson, I don't particularly like it, but hey, to each their own. I don't know why my post about a Japanese rock star based sim had to divert over to Marilyn Manson, but can we try to keep things a bit on topic? This sim is not Manson, it's not supposed to look like him, so could we just keep the comments about Kyo's country, America, and Marilyn Manson to a dull roar? Thanks.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:52 AM
OMG! I loooove Kyo. And btw Me looooooooooooove J-Rock
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:34 PM
You did a great job!
Thanks a lot!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 12:11 AM
i effing love him!!
fantastic job
dir en grey is the best.
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:05 AM Last edited by LadyAqualyne : 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:08 AM. Reason: Had a question.
::Bows insanely:: I made a request a while back for Dir en Grey all of them and to find Kyo I almost fell out of my chair. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!!! Any plans to make the others???
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kariga
Well, that proves that Japan is not good country at all...
Just bad copy of America. America's homunkul.
Sorry for my horrible English.
But the sim is pretty good.

::Sighs::... Americans... and yes I am one.

Um I hate to be the one to tell you sweetie... but Japanese Rock... is amazing... and nothing compared to the States... if you want go to www.invasionamerica.com and check out Dir en Grey's sound for yourself... you'll eventually understand exactly why Kyo's voice is the BEST rock voice ever... I sware the man puts most American Rockers... if not all... to shame.
#22 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 4:30 AM
I've downloaded everything you mentioned in the post, but it refuses to work! *sobs*

I put the files in the downloads folder, but there is no Kyo sim >.< I put them in the saved sims folder, and still.. no Kyo >.<

help?
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 7:16 AM
You have to build him hun from scratch. His face, eyes, etc, all has to be put as a "new sim" enter the new sim mode and then go about putting him together. You'll find all you need there. I hope this helps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 7:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Doc
I've downloaded everything you mentioned in the post, but it refuses to work! *sobs*

I put the files in the downloads folder, but there is no Kyo sim >.< I put them in the saved sims folder, and still.. no Kyo >.<

help?

Actually, to put him together, with less work, just open and install the file, then go to make a new sim and make sure you have his skin tone chosen. Then when you go to option 2) in the build a sim, his face should already be there, makeup, eye color and facial structure set. Then you can choose your own clothes or tweak and adjust whatever you see fit. Hope that helps.
Instructor
#25 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 6:15 AM
Ooo! Me loves Dir en Grey! Me loves Kyo too! *snags* Sank yu!
Page 1 of 2