Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**UPDATED!!**The Punisher, and 2 new outfits

by SixStringSlim Posted 3rd Sep 2005 at 9:46 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 9:54 PM by Canoodle

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 6:28 PM
Is this university only?
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 7:56 PM
Ohh I love the Outfits! I really love the outfits
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 11:42 PM Last edited by SixStringSlim : 4th Sep 2005 at 12:01 AM.
These should work in regular Sims2 without EP. all meshes I used are from S2. I don't know about the hair mesh. If it dosent install, then just install the "Punisher by Slim" listed in the Sims2Pac. That's the long coat.
I noticed that this and my earlier download diddnt make the "Newest downloads" list on the main page. I hope people get to see them. I did put a little work into them.
I got my inspiration from this poster. There's a CAS shot too. I thought it'd be cool to add some guns and daggers to him. What's a Punisher without his weapons?
Forum Resident
#5 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 1:24 AM
Great work SSS!

This is the best incarnation of the Punisher I've seen. Thanx for sharing! I've never really followed Punisher in the comics, the movie was okay, but I think he would make a great addition to the neighborhood where I have Sara Pezzini and Lara Croft.

Thanx again ~ Syn
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:43 PM
I never followed the comic either. But I thought the movie was pretty good. At least he got to do to John Travolta what a lot of people wanted to after Saturday Night Fever LOL
Instructor
#7 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 7:15 PM
thanks! so great! where'd you get your textures? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 1:22 AM
Hmmm. That's a good question. Most I make myself. A few years ago, while skinning for S1, I created a folder for textures. Every time I come accross something I think I could use, I add it to it, for future use. The harness, watch, everything except for the pants are hand drawn, with custom textures I did myself. (I cant stress the importance of a good graphics card to get nice detail, I noticed some of my skins that look just as good in my game as they do in bodyshop, others have posted pics of them in thier game and dont get the details)
I have always paid close attention to detail in skins, even for S1, skins looked great in SimPose, but the images were too small in the actual game to really do justice.
But anyway. You would not believe what some of my skins are comprised of. I have taken a picture of a tree trunk, re-colered and re-sized it and made a cool "tooled leather" jacket. You just gotta use your imagination. Let loose and see what happens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 1:57 AM
On a side note. I've been told by several people that I should work for 8DS. I perfer to keep my stuff free, for everyone to enjoy. When Livin-it-Up started to have fiancial problems, I created a set of skin tones for donation(My first and only donation files) to help as I could.
These skins are now in limbo. I have allowed the site "Saving the sims" to host all of my work from LIU, except these skins. I am going to allow a friend of mine to host them on her site, prior to Halloween.

(The outfit on the last "girl" has never seen a sim site BTW. I drew it from a Heavy Metal picture)
I will eventually re-open my own site again, once my personal fianances are looking better and collect all of my scattered skins back to one location.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 12:50 PM
Hi I love him, and would love to be able to have him in my game...When i try to install him I am told he is expansion pack is required, unable to install. Crying over here..He is SOOOOO awesome..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 1:19 PM
I can't figure that one out. None of the meshes are from University. They're all S2.
Which one are you having problems with?
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 9:46 PM
Hi i redownloaded again. The two that are giving me problems is the first zip, and the last zip out of the 3. it says they require the expansion pACK??? and doesnt let me install. Is there anyway else to send a character without an installer? I really love these guys..DRATTS!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 12:56 AM
OK. Here's a zip containing just the 2 outfits. Long coat, Second shirt, second pants (With accessories) hair and headband. Try to install each piece individualy, see which one wont install. (If it's the hair, that's no big deal. All I did with it was sharpen the BMP and added some gray streaks and rear part of the headband)
Attached files:
File Type: zip  5fa81bcb_Punisherjeans.zip (1.48 MB, 39 downloads)
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 11:36 PM
Hi it worked with the zip :0..Thank you..But I broke down, today and bought UNI lol..Too much cool stuff I wanted to use and couldnt now can Thank you. I love him.
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 2:44 PM
awesome job! i love the detail.. :insane:

Recon's Goodness...Good to the last drop
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 4:02 AM
I just want to say that your work is awesome and that I frequented living it up. What I wanted to ask is can you do a skin of the Iron Maiden Mascot "eddie" From looking at your creepy ladies on this thread, it seems that eddie looks alot like them but is male. IF you could create this it would be great. Here is a pic so that you can decide. I dont know if this is the place for request, if not I apologise, I just wanted to make sure you seen it. Thanks for your great work
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#17 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 5:52 AM
Outstanding! Love the leather jacket.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 3:37 AM
Question. Could you make it for Nightlife?

Clint
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd May 2009 at 5:38 PM
nice outfits for the punisher, man, it's way cool especially the coat one,thanks man, it's great!!!! hey, can u make weapons for him? i like m4a1 with m2o3 grenade launcher and sopmod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 7:20 AM
This probably way too late, but you should always say if the eyes or skin tones's icons have NSFW stuff

When i saw the icon of the skin tone it caught me off guard