Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Glass 'Think Bubble' (animated) **UPDATE** GREAT NEWS!!

by boblishman Posted 7th Sep 2005 at 4:35 PM - Updated 8th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM by boblishman

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:38 PM
My thoughts and prayers are for the safety of J Woods and his family. This is a wonderful gesture Bob ... I will make sure that all at Simbella's Hangout forum are aware of this item and of the plight of your friend.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#3 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:38 PM Last edited by Ailias : 7th Sep 2005 at 4:42 PM.
OMG I sincerely hope JWoods and his family are alive and safe!!

TY!! Really nice thing!! We will think of him watching it
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:43 PM
This is such a good item for such a good cause i hope we find that all is well soon i will email a link to any americans i know good job and Valiant effort :fallen:
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 4:52 PM
I found this through Simbella's and I want to say that JWoods is definitely in my thoughts and prayers. What an awesome idea, Bob.
#6 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:02 PM
He and his family are in my family's thoughts as well. Here's to hoping that someone hears something from him soon.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:03 PM
Well bloody done on this post and object boblishman ....that was such a careing and heartfelt thing to do.....the world would be a better place with more ppl like urself......and im sure JWoods would (and will) appreciate ur kind Jesture.....seeing as he had the good sence to leave before the storm hit im sure him and his family will be fine....anyway well done

"It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) " Simillion Homes 2 & Simillion Homes & Simmillion Hair InSimenator
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:10 PM
I sincerely hope everything is alright. We should help all people over there who have real problems...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:17 PM
How ingenious and very thoughtful. My prayers are with everyone...
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:21 PM
This wonderful, Thank you.
Our Prayers are with them all.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:23 PM
I hope somebody hears something!! It's such a horrible mess down there right now. :weep:
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:25 PM
Our families prayers are with JWoods as well. I do hope his family made it out before it hit.... what a disaster

:mrpantha:
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:34 PM
I wish I knew if Jwoods was alright. I hope we hear from him soon.
This is a nice idea.
Space Pony
#14 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:34 PM
What a very nice idea ! I´ll keep them in my thoughts and prayers ....
Scholar
#15 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:41 PM
an amazing idea bob
i do so hope JWoods and hs family are safe...a devastating experience for all involved in the hurricanes aftermath

i have a property for upload soon so will be including this. i have only ever uploaded here before but might put it on the exchange as well

on a personal and so more selfish note, my eldest daughter is off to St Augustine in Florida on monday for 3 months, and i will be worrying about her during this hurricane season.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:42 PM
What a nice gesture...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 5:56 PM
Thank you so much, Boblishman! That makes me want to cry! When I had seen his message that he would be out of touch due to the hurricane, I had posted in his Hobbit's Hole thread and told him "God bless you" and said we'd keep him in our prayers. That was on the 28th around 4:30 or 5:00 my time. He wrote me back that night at 10:00 and thanked me, which I thought was very sweet. Now I see that it is apparently the very last post he made here. That was on Sunday evening and the hurricane hit in the early hours of Tuesday a.m., so with at least 24 hours in between, maybe he and his family did get out on time. We will continue to keep him in our prayers and I thank you for providing us a means of checking up to see what his status is by creating this thread. Hopefully, he just doesn't have access to a computer at the moment.

Thank you again.

Momicajack
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#18 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:05 PM
I will be very appreciated if someone send me a PM with some good news about JWoods....
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#19 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:16 PM
I think everyone is anxious for Jack's return and once we find out, we'll let everyone know. Thanks, Bob, for this wonderful object and tribute to our Mesh Maestro. We hope he and his family are safe.

DDO
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:19 PM
Bless you for doing this, Bob.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:23 PM
It's beautiful.

JWoods and his family has been in my thoughts since I've first read about him earlier this week. I will continue to keep him in my thoughts and hope he and his family are safe.

::hugs:: Thank you Bob.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:25 PM
Bob, what a beautiful gift, please know JWoods and his family, along with so many others are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:31 PM
Thank you for this; what a lovely gesture. :grouphug: for Jwood and his family wherever they are. Prya they are safe.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#24 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:32 PM
Wonderful job bob. Thank you for your help. Thank you all for your prayers. Just to correct you a tiny bit Jack did stay in his town as the hurricane went by. We are reamining vigilant. I check the survivor lists 6, or 7 times a day and have posted as many places as possible. We will hear something hopefully soon. Just keep your prayers and thoughts going. For Jack and his family and all of those who were devistated by katrina.
We are a very large family here. One I am very proud to be a member of and I cant thank you all enough. (((bob)))

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:42 PM
Hope he and his family are safe.
Page 1 of 4