Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quidditch Robes

by Cinnamon Posted 7th Sep 2005 at 4:59 PM - Updated 24th May 2006 at 2:12 PM by Cinnamon

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 7:39 PM
They look great, but shouldn't they have the house symbol on them? Like griffindor has the griffin, ravenclaw has the raven, slytherin has the snake, and hufflepuff has whatever they have (I can't remember!)
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bootypatrol2009
They look great, but shouldn't they have the house symbol on them? Like griffindor has the griffin, ravenclaw has the raven, slytherin has the snake, and hufflepuff has whatever they have (I can't remember!)

Hufflepuff has a badger. No wonder they're considered a "lot o' duffers", to quote Hagrid. Though I've heard badgers can be vicious if provoked...
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 8:14 PM
The robes look wonderful. Thanks so much!
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 10:59 PM
Oh! Those are Great!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 12:07 AM
Those are great! Quidditch rocks!
About the house mascots:
Gryffindor: Lion
Ravenclaw: Eagle
Slytherin: Snake
Hufflepuff (me!): Badger
#7 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 2:59 AM
how do u create custom objects im just new and i dunno how u do it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 3:08 PM
Sorry but where can I find the female teen trenchcoat mesh? I've tried the link in your post and all I see is the Adult one.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 3:47 PM
Wicked, excellent!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 8:49 PM
I love your stuff! You make my Diagon Alley/Hogwarts/Hogsmeade - neighbourhood so much more realistic. Puss och kram til dig!

Breathe deep, who knows how long this will last.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:23 AM
Yay! I'm happy! ^_^ Nice work!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:03 AM
Aaaah, they're so pretty!