Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Sparkle Eye Shadows* !!9 COLORS!!

by LiLLiXX10 Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 7:05 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 10:38 AM
awesome ya'll
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:21 PM Last edited by HeartDeco : 12th Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM.
LiLLiXX10,

I thought I would let you know how the colors came out, since you lost them in your computer mishap and had asked for feedback. All the colors are gorgeous.

The new shadows in Red, Purple, Light Blue and Green did not change from the original set.

The new Orange - now more copper (better color); the old was more dark gold/bronze (still pretty, but not as orange)

The new Teal - lighter shade than old, maybe slightly brighter, too.

The new Pink - more purple than old (still pretty); old was more rose pink (better 'pink' color)

The new Dark Blue - much brighter and lighter than old; is now lighter than the new Light blue

I have attached the swatches for your comparison. I kept the old ones, as I thought they would serve as four more pretty shades.

Hope this helps,

HeartDeco
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 7:30 AM
Very bold, they're great!
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 3:45 AM
I'm still in awe over the creations I've seen on this site, and these shadows are awesome!, i can't wait to make up some more sims and try them out!, thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:55 PM
oh my freaking gawd

i love you

:D
#7 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 3:43 AM
Those have to be the best shadows i've seen all day! I'm downloading them right now! do you know if they will still look that way on an 'albino' sim? ( some of my sim's skintones are so light that you can't even see their lips until you you put gloss on >< I'm serioulsy just in awe about how beautiful they are though!
Space Pony
#8 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 9:40 PM
Yay i found em... I had these from before (shame on me for not thanking!)... but i have new computer and new install... so glad I found them again They're gorgeous!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!