Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kristin Bell AKA Veronica Mars

by rsmith1981 Posted 11th Sep 2005 at 2:24 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 9:27 AM
Awesome skin! She's a great actress in Veronica Mars and in some of the movies she's done. Great work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2005 at 11:19 PM
I don't think it looks like her. The lips, eyebrows, eyes, face shape. It's all off.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 5:37 AM
HEy, it looks quite good. No, I'm not just being sympathetic. It actually IS wuite nice. and Dont Tell Freddy, i'm glad you were nice when you made your comments anyways... NCIE JOB DUDE!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dont. Tell. Freddy.
I don't think it looks like her. The lips, eyebrows, eyes, face shape. It's all off.

Thanks for your insight! I'm really not all that great at making sims, but hopefully if I decide to do anymore, they will be lots better.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 6:31 AM
oh god I hate that show! But good job on her
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:39 PM
Hey, you did a really good job using just Maxis content. I wish we could get a hair mesh just like the one in that picture. That's a great hairstyle. Anyway, the facial sculpting is very good. It is hard to get a perfect resemblance using Maxis only content. To get as close as you did, you had to really work at it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:43 AM
Veronica Mars is one of the best shows on TV. Great job on the Sim, I think she looks great.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 9:01 AM
Awesome! I am so glad Veronica Mars is moving to "The CW' for the third season, I don't get UPN but saw "Clash of the Tritons" when CBS did a promo for them back in the first season... I just bought the first and second season DVDs, and can't wait until October 3rd!!!