Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

London's Tower Bridge

by V1ND1CARE Posted 11th Sep 2005 at 7:59 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 5:02 PM by V1ND1CARE

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:35 AM
This looks really cool
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:05 AM
As a Brit I must say Whoa that is brilliant.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:45 AM
That is awesome! Great work! Beautiful! Downloads..... Thanks
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:53 AM
Thank you! Great job!

netseeker2
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:15 AM
your work is amazing, thank you.
xo
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:13 AM
All I can say is that you're a GENIUS! That's INCREDIBLE!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 10:34 AM
AHH AHH !! :O I love it, thank you so much ! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 10:20 PM
Lurvly =)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:31 AM
I just love having real landmarks in my simmie game - and Tower Bridge is one that I've wanted for ever!

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!!

Kiri
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:33 PM
This is beautiful. It's perfect for some scenes that I wanted to shoot with my sims. Well done V1ND1CARE. I love all of your work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 5:04 PM
That looks super cool! Thanks, really great job! :D

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Visit my MySim page here: http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/my...user_id=1382845
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 10:04 PM
Umbelievable job!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 12:53 AM
Even though it will take me forever to download (damn dial-up) but its definately worth it. You know I've been trying for the life of me to make the illusion as you have of the chains leading from the bridge to the columns on the ground (I'm trying to make a drawbridge that looks similar to that effect) but I've had no luck, you got any tips you can give me.

Oh an this is stunning can't wait to see in the game
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 10:31 PM
It looks like a real building in the game. Thank you for this
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 11:16 PM
Wow! That's amazing!!! Thank you!
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 9:44 PM
OH. MY. GOD. Is this for real? It's brilliant!

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:54 AM
Its really cool, nice to see a british land mark...................just one thing id like to point out (constructive criticism)- the tower of london is a lot older than victorian.....great building job, ive downloaded all of your parisien landmarks. TOP NOTCH !

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:49 PM
SWEEETTTTT! That is totaly cool! I wish I had the talent to create something so cool. great job.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 6:21 PM
Greetings

Ok, I had no trouble finding the mesh for the hair used in making Anakin, but this wallpaper I am looking for is another story. Can someone point it out to me if it is still located in the same place? The site has no search option. Thanks

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:21 PM
Rocas Faol 777 -- I tried the link and found one of the wallpapers on that page (bottom right). Unfortunately, I can't locate the other on her web site either. She used to have the Versaille collection on ModTheSims, but it looks as if that has been removed as well. Sorry about that.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by V1ND1CARE
Rocas Faol 777 -- I tried the link and found one of the wallpapers on that page (bottom right). Unfortunately, I can't locate the other on her web site either. She used to have the Versaille collection on ModTheSims, but it looks as if that has been removed as well. Sorry about that.

Well Met

Eh, not a biggie. Nothing a little creativity can not cure .

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:20 AM
awww... I TOTALLY missed this one!!! grrr... The site is gone now from your links...oh well.. Looks great though.

~Crenellating Crenellations!!~
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:32 AM
Beautiful one!!
This reminds me of my trip to Europe!
Thanx !!! ))
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah the Boo Queen
Its really cool, nice to see a british land mark...................just one thing id like to point out (constructive criticism)- the tower of london is a lot older than victorian.....great building job, ive downloaded all of your parisien landmarks. TOP NOTCH !

Tower bridge and the Tower of London are two different places no?
; )

Nice addition and the first landmark I've downloaded
Page 1 of 2