Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Style---Houses in Maple Garden

by stacey6161 Posted 11th Sep 2005 at 7:02 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:01 AM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:04 AM
Wow. This is beautiful. I'm tempted to download. I might, but I shouldn't. My game would take so long to play this lot! But great work .
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 1:08 AM
WOW this must of took you a long time to make
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 8:12 AM
Stunning!! Thank you for sharing this beautiful home:D
I appreciate the hard work that goes into making homes so you get FIVE stars from me:D

Keep up the good work!

:howdy:

If I build it they will come

SimsEstates
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 12:05 PM
First off want to say awsome job! I really hope to be able to get this house ingame its exactly what i have been searching for now for a while!

i got a question, last few days i have downloaded some residential houses and i get them as a file name like MapelGarden.package or something similar but not the install files i get from sims2 exchange. I place them in my downloads folder but most (not all) seem not to show up when i search my lots bin.

Is there something i am doing wrong here or why are they not showing up?

I do have Uni but i have had this issue since before i had Uni and was hopeing that once i had it mabey the houses would appear in my bins.

Anyone know why they wound appear in my bins as a .package or a .Sims2Pack file?

:mrpantha:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 2:34 PM
If it's as a .package ,you place it in My Documents\ea games\the sims2\downloads

If it's a .Sims2Pack file, you need to double click it to install

Quote: Originally posted by Elixure
First off want to say awsome job! I really hope to be able to get this house ingame its exactly what i have been searching for now for a while!

i got a question, last few days i have downloaded some residential houses and i get them as a file name like MapelGarden.package or something similar but not the install files i get from sims2 exchange. I place them in my downloads folder but most (not all) seem not to show up when i search my lots bin.

Is there something i am doing wrong here or why are they not showing up?

I do have Uni but i have had this issue since before i had Uni and was hopeing that once i had it mabey the houses would appear in my bins.

Anyone know why they wound appear in my bins as a .package or a .Sims2Pack file?

:mrpantha:
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 3:26 PM
Beautiful thank you
#9 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 6:31 PM
That's great! I love it. And I download this! Thank you xP
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:04 PM
Just one word : WOW !!! It's beautiful The terrain, the houses, everything is perfect !
Instructor
#11 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 11:58 AM
nice work cant wait to see how this plays. thanks

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 12:45 PM
Wow, thanks for the lot. It's beautiful.

yum....tofu

Looking for a pagoda or two? Check my uploads in the Residential Section.
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:34 AM
OMG Downloading now!! Thanx so much, you RULE!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:17 AM
um all i can relly say is...WOOOOOW....thats just like china.....over-crouded
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 1:23 AM
It might be in the .rar or .zip format. You need to unzip the Sim2pack then doubleclick to install.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 8:50 AM
Awsome Thanks

View all my Sim Movies at
http://www.sims99.com/directors.php?view=DixiesAttic

Thanks to all the Modders who help Make these Movies possible.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:59 AM
I luv this house, it is so great! But i can't play it very good on my game, would you be able to make others it would be much appricated if you could ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 2:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Skyline
I luv this house, it is so great! But i can't play it very good on my game, would you be able to make others it would be much appricated if you could ^_^

I will try my best

Live simply, so that others may simply live!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Aug 2006 at 1:13 AM
Wow! This is so fantastic!! I can't wait to play this lot, it looks like a lot of fun. I know it took a lot of work, so thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this with us!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
thanks ^_\^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 8th May 2022 at 1:05 PM
nice..gonna be downloading this..looks similar enough to the cloud recesses from the untamed drama...hehehe..if the landscape is flat but with water still surrounding it, it can be lotus pier from the same drama..