Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Recolored Fences

by ililas Posted 12th Sep 2005 at 9:43 PM - Updated 13th Sep 2005 at 12:09 AM by ililas : Adding information

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:17 PM
This is terrific! Its just what I needed, Thanks!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:19 PM
Oh please oh please can I request a certain color, I've been waiting so long for a grayish/stone color of the 'stone cul de sac' the 2nd one in your pictures. I like using this type of fence on top of my castles and I so need a stone color one, please oh please I'm a beggin...

They are great by the way...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:27 PM
Oh course DoomAngelsc, everyone can use them as they wish Just as long I have the credit for my work I accept that everyone use them in their lots or other
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:32 PM
Wow, thanks alot i've been waiting for fence recolours for a while now. Oh and if i can request, can you please recolour the tornado solid fence to a black (i think thats what its called). Again thanks alot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:41 PM Last edited by ililas : 13th Sep 2005 at 12:10 AM.
Ok, I just made one, I will send you by mail if you want it right now and Will upload in an other post.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Sep 2005 at 11:45 PM
No Ililas I wasn't asking to use them I was asking for a gray color on the brick fence (2nd picture) its called 'stone cul de sac'. I need a gray/stone like color. Unless you did understand me then its all good.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:02 AM
I saw the other recolors on your site but I think they are for UNI. Thank you so much for these, it is so wonderful of you to make these. It will be so much better to have this wonderful variety you have created.
xo
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:04 AM
nice work ililas also I think I should tell you being that I also have been re-coloring the fences with the new SimPE that if you dont follow what Quaxi stated here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=89528 all the fences and railings will require the EP. you have to hack the package and there is some risk of it over-writting oringinal objects once hacked
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DoomAngelsc
No Ililas I wasn't asking to use them I was asking for a gray color on the brick fence (2nd picture) its called 'stone cul de sac'. I need a gray/stone like color. Unless you did understand me then its all good.

Oups, I'm sorry, ok now I understood and of course I will do your request

:sorry:Sorry for my so bad english

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:15 AM
thank you so much, you are very sweet...
Instructor
#12 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:16 AM
Thank you so much. I have been looking forward to more fences by you great modders and artist.
Instructor
#13 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:32 AM
Wow, I hope I can get that stone colored fence when you do make it for DoomAngelsc. A fence like that would be perfect for medieval designs. Anyway, thanks for the fences you have uploaded. I've wanted variety in this area for so long that I was going crazy looking for them. Thank you for sharing Ililas.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 12:48 AM
These are terrific, we needed more colors for our fences!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:08 AM
I really really wanted these. Thank you
Field Researcher
#16 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 1:58 AM
:cdance: Wonderful!!!

Your site it's magnific :clap: :clap:

Thanks for sharing...and...for the recolored fences :gidea:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:13 AM
Thank you very much. Ok The two request I receive are ready, I'm going to post them on an other post.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 3:11 AM
Ok, I'm confused. I know some of these fences are from University, which I don't have, so do I have to have University for all of these to work???????????? Deeme
Scholar
#19 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 3:20 AM
very cool, thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 9:10 AM
Thanks, Ill use these for my House and NightClub im creating
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:01 PM
Thank you, Thank you, These are just perfect. I was getting tired of using all the same color fences
Field Researcher
#22 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 2:52 PM
This is brilliant! Thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 3:36 PM
They look great thanks just what I wanted. now all that's needed are matching gates :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 7:41 PM
Great stuff. Thank you
Instructor
#25 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deeme
... do I have to have University for all of these to work???????????? Deeme

Yes. The original Game does not directly support custom Fences. However, if you know your way around a modding Tool like SimPE, you can force them to show up in the original game (for your own personal use, and at your own risk).
Making the Fences work in the original Game can cause problems. So I suggested to Creators, not to make them compatible with the original game by default. (Read this Post for the Background)
Page 1 of 2