Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ancient Egyptian furniture set 1 - *Updated 2005-09-22*

by dano Posted 15th Sep 2005 at 9:32 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2005 at 2:11 PM by dano : added rar file of fixed packages

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 5:25 AM
Wow they are so gorgeous, thank you for creating them and sharing them with all of us. Cant wait to now go decorate another home in this style, keep up the good work. This is a good start!!
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 6:43 AM
Thank you! Now at least I have something that looks like it belongs in my pyramids. Now *if* I could only get my game to load and behave long enough to put those in and play it'd be a freakin miracle!

netseeker2
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 10:41 AM
I've been waiting for this!!!! Yay thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 8:36 PM
This set looks great!!!!!!!!!! Now I finally have some furniture to go along with the egyptian walls and floors I have had forever. I can't wait to see how they look in the game. Thank you very much for sharing your creation. I can't wait to see what you do next.

Thank you
theladyri9
Forum Resident
#6 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 12:31 AM
Great Job with these

Now known as CMW15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theladyri9
This set looks great!!!!!!!!!! Now I finally have some furniture to go along with the egyptian walls and floors I have had forever.

You're welcome (& thanks for the complements, everyone).

Where did you find the egyptian walls & floors? I've been on a real Egyptian kick for a while now. I'd love to get some more related stuff.

dano
#8 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 8:16 PM
Thank you very much for these, I would be very interested in matching objects for other rooms. I'm a huge fan of anything to do with ancient egypt.

p.s. I like to get the walls & floors too
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 2:48 PM
fabulous !!! Beautiful!!=)
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 5:36 PM
Very beautiful!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 7:30 PM
Default Update --2005-09-19
I bought and installed Nightlife over the weekend, so I can say this set does work with the new EP.

I also forgot to mention that the wall covering in the screenshots is part of my sets that are available at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=90010.

dano
Fluffy
retired moderator
#12 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 4:10 PM
wow, dano,
these are really good, are we allowed to recolour?
I'd really like a darker gold version, like in your second pic
top notch work, can't wait to unleash my farao sim on them
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 6:49 PM
This ia a great Set, I really love it.
but there is a small problem the GUID from one of the sofa's and the coffeetable conflict with some of the original Maxis objects.
Maybee you could fix this please.

Thank you and keep up this beautifull work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Digitbutterfly
This ia a great Set, I really love it.
but there is a small problem the GUID from one of the sofa's and the coffeetable conflict with some of the original Maxis objects.
Maybee you could fix this please.

Yes, you're right. I checked last night and I didn't change a couple of the GUIDs. Sorry about that.

I have some fixed packages that I'd like to test in my game tonight. I'll post the updated packages after that. (After that, Lethe_s, you're welcome to recolor them if you'd like.)

dano
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 12:12 PM
Waiting for the update :o))

And thank you so much for these lovely things - do make more rooms, please!

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 3:45 AM
Ooo so pretty! I love the style of these! *puts in her Egyptian themed house* Sank yu!!! sank yu!!! ^_______^
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:37 PM
could you do a greek themed set?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by supernova
could you do a greek themed set?

I'm not really planning on it -- I don't know much about ancient Greek styles & I'm still really into the Egyptian theme. I'd like to make more furniture and maybe even some accessories & clothing.

dano
#19 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:10 PM
Love the Egyptian theme ... please make more! I am also into Egyptian right now and am also playing ATITD ... =) Check it out if you enjoy Egyptian articles ...
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 11:22 PM
I like it alot! Please do more on this theme, it's great!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
Thank You!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 3:02 AM
Default cool
Thanks for the download

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 10:29 AM
Great Set! :insane:
thanks!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 11:10 PM
Thanks for a great set. However, has anyone had problems with the end table? It doesn't show up in my game; all the other pieces to the set are there except for the endtable.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 7:13 PM
i think they are pretty! i downloaded!

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Page 1 of 3