Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Riku!

by bubbligirl Posted 16th Sep 2005 at 8:15 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2006 at 8:41 AM by bubbligirl

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 3:16 PM
I love the outfit and hair. ^.^ Face is okay. The eyes needs to be a bit more wider and lighter skin Other than that, great job

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
#3 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 4:10 PM
It's great!
I love Kingdom Hearts!
Good job! ^^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 7:52 PM
I Love kingdom hearts and your Riku! thanks for sharing!

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 7:56 PM
Wow! I love kingdom hearts! Nice job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 9:29 PM
pardon my french but holy mere nique pute cheir (mother f$#^$^ b*&%&*%& sh%*%*%&*) thats good

dear humanity we regret being alien #$@%#@ we regret comming to earth and we most certainly regret the core just blewup our riggidy @$$ fleet
hoo rah!
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 11:05 PM
Thats it I officially love you!!! *hugs* He looks amazing!! Finally I can have RikuxSora in my game, lol your my idol!! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 12:08 AM
Totally awsome love KH and Riku is my favorite charachter
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 2:19 AM
wow thats freakin awsome,wonderful job
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:22 AM
SWEET.
Great job.
Sorry to ask this, but do you ever plan to make his "Heartless Uniform"? ^_^;;
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:46 AM
Thankyou everyone! Yes, I will make his dark outfit or heartless uniform or whatever people call itI'l let you all know when its done

Can't I scream in peace?
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 5:04 AM
pleeease do make his heartless costume!!!! we'd love it!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 9:29 AM
Thats a good lookin riku! I love Kingdom hearts, such a awesome game! Good work on this! His hair is cool, as for clothes.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 9:37 AM
1 word, awesome.

Koalas are awesome! When Maxis comes out with Unleashed 2 or something, I am totally gonna make a pet koala!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 11:04 AM
cool!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 2:58 PM
Wow, great job! I try to do it my own version of Riku but never seems very well, ey people you know? Square Enix will realese kh2 the 22 of December of this year, and before the 1 of january will be released in Europe. Sorry for my poor use of english, I'm not englihs
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 5:05 AM
Heh, I knew I shouldn't have checked this site so close to bedtime, now I want to play with Riku. XD I can't wait to see his Heartless outfit. I'll make it his formal suit. =P

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 8:45 AM
Hey, you said you put his face like that so he won't look like an alien? Who are you kidding? He IS an alien! Or something! Cause, he got all exposed to the dark side and stuff and Heartless are aliens! And, I don't even know what I'm saying! So, I'll shut up!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 5:29 AM
no NO Riku isnt an alien nor anything near an alien! And the hearless are monsters, Sora said so You need to go play more kingdom Hearts (Either that or i need to unobsess myself, i pratically know the script by heart) meowski I didn't think of that, I'l put his dark outfit in formal also :P

Can't I scream in peace?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 8:12 AM
I need to play it more? Me? Ever since I got it about 3 years ago I've been playing a little fanfiction in my head that revolves around Kingdom Hearts and all my other favourite games.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:08 PM
HEy could u make ansem. btw i love ur riku

blah!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Juan_118
Wow, great job! I try to do it my own version of Riku but never seems very well, ey people you know? Square Enix will realese kh2 the 22 of December of this year, and before the 1 of january will be released in Europe. Sorry for my poor use of english, I'm not englihs

Soeey to burst ur buble but the release date is december 23 IN JAPAN! in soooooo disapomited tetsuya lied he said the us relese will b b 4 X-mas

blah!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 10:58 PM
Oh suuuuure.... My riku ain't good enough for ya'll. :D
Scholar
#24 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 9:03 PM
Aww! Yours is good I just remodel the face. I was hoping that the hair mesh was done by now. :P

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 1:05 AM Last edited by bubbligirl : 24th Sep 2005 at 3:16 AM.
blazzined Kingdom Hearts 2 is already out in Japan! If it isn't then my friend must have snuck into numenors house and stole a copy.. I'd play it but I don't understand japanese. Also the game store guy person said it was out in december, they just didn't have a correct date (e.g 12th december)

I've now uploaded my verson of Rikus dark outfit at this link:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=91731

Can't I scream in peace?
Page 1 of 2