Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* Testers Required- Alien Conspiracy career

by SuperFly Posted 17th Sep 2005 at 11:34 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 2:25 PM by SuperFly : Updated Category

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:27 AM
I must be firs too try this, or first too post anyway, GREAT work im having good fun with my little Amelia the alien going for the job,

PLEASE if you can (this a request) could u make a university study for it? (like mathmatics,pychology, so on) it would go as a great complement too the job.
#3 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 11:07 AM
I'll test it right away.
And the niversity study could be a very nice addition to it.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Minnelied
I must be firs too try this, or first too post anyway, GREAT work im having good fun with my little Amelia the alien going for the job,

PLEASE if you can (this a request) could u make a university study for it? (like mathmatics,pychology, so on) it would go as a great complement too the job.

Well, I've never done a Major yet, but I'll see what I can do- I'll get the teen career out first, then I'll concentrate on working out how to create a University Major.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 10:52 PM
Cool thanks for the career I might try to upload my Alien redone career!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
Well, I've never done a Major yet, but I'll see what I can do- I'll get the teen career out first, then I'll concentrate on working out how to create a University Major.

LOL Majors are 100000000 times easier to create than careers. Once you get the hang of it a major will only take 5 mins or less to create.

On another note, thanks for this career! :D

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SuperFly
If you're reading this bidou- thanks a lot

No I'm far o busy to be reading this (or at least I'm suppose to be)

I like it - I might have used blacker humor in the chance cards (but since I was to lazy to do any, I can't really complain).

One small suggestion, I think you should get mind wiped if your fired in level 1.
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 3:20 PM
How about a new Want for Knowledge Sims to get a job in this career?
(if it's not already implemented - gonna test this and the Major tonight)

If I am allergic to nuts, does that mean I am allergic to myself?
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 4:45 AM
luv2serf
I read in the thread that all University custom careers are compatible with nightlife:Well, after I downloaded the CSI career and the Vampiric career and both of these careers are university compatible:I played my nightlife and my sim was frozen,There was no plumbob over his head and the game clock time was also frozen at 8am.After trying to figuire out what had gone wrong, I got out of my game,went into my downloads folder and deleted the two careers
( CSI, and Vampiric). My game runs smooth now. I just thought this might be helpful to know. Happy simming to all.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by luv2serf
I read in the thread that all University custom careers are compatible with nightlife:Well, after I downloaded the CSI career and the Vampiric career and both of these careers are university compatible:I played my nightlife and my sim was frozen,There was no plumbob over his head and the game clock time was also frozen at 8am.After trying to figuire out what had gone wrong, I got out of my game,went into my downloads folder and deleted the two careers
( CSI, and Vampiric). My game runs smooth now. I just thought this might be helpful to know. Happy simming to all.

Have you tried this career out? I know several peopel for whom it works fine for. Also, I have it on good assurance from P00jkins and Psion that Univesity careers will work OK in Nightlife . I quote Psion from the Help Chatroom-

<Psion> SuperFly, Any EP1 compatible career should work to the same degree in EP2, including any pre-existing issues.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 10:03 AM
I'm happy to say that this addon works fine in Nightlife with only one little annoyance in the Teen career:

On Sunday night, I get the message saying that my Teen has the night off. On the dot of midnight on Monday morning, I then get a message saying that she's missed work and that her performance has gone down.

Apart from that little bug, all's OK. I don't suppose you could try to fix that bug though, please? It's really annoying.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark Imakuni
I'm happy to say that this addon works fine in Nightlife with only one little annoyance in the Teen career:

On Sunday night, I get the message saying that my Teen has the night off. On the dot of midnight on Monday morning, I then get a message saying that she's missed work and that her performance has gone down.

Apart from that little bug, all's OK. I don't suppose you could try to fix that bug though, please? It's really annoying.

Mmmm... I'll look into this, and see what's causing the problem.

Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 8:07 PM
Another great career Superfly in additional to all of your others that I have. Keep up the good work.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 6:52 PM
Just wanted to say that this works brilliantly in my game, and it is my fav cc now! I love it, and of course I have one of the P#9 son's at the top of it! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 9:27 PM
thanks, i love it! i think it would be cool if u could make an area 51 career.

BMWsRock82
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 12:48 AM
Really cool!
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:42 AM
This should be fun for Strangetown. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 8:58 PM
i can prove aliens are real, wintermutais made his homeships up for download. :P
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 5:52 AM
How do I find the GUID number? I can't seem to find it.
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wmh2c
How do I find the GUID number? I can't seem to find it.

Why do you need the guid? Unlike majors, careers immedietly appear in the game. If you really want to find the guid, it's under "Object Data" in the file menu of SimPE.

Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 12:24 PM
so cool, thanks

Fudge
#22 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:30 AM
cool thx a lot
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 2:15 PM
One word - cool!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 8:54 PM
This is awesome Thanks........ :flamer: :fencing: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 11:12 PM
thats cool
Page 1 of 2