Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted; Starburst Wall Mirror

by boblishman Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 3:38 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2005 at 6:07 PM by boblishman : added recolours

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 7:01 PM
Wow, how pretty. What a good job; can't wait to try, thanks.
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Sep 2005 at 8:54 PM
love it, Bob! :D
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 9:27 AM
As always, beautiful! You make fantastic stuff. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 1:07 AM
thank so much bob
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 2:12 AM
Oooh, this is great Bob, thanks so much. Can't wait to see your other goodies when they get released. Waiting...

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 12:34 AM
thank you !!that is great!!nice job!!
Scholar
#8 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 1:14 PM
This is a fantastic shaped mirror - thanks so much!
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 10:45 AM
This is so nice, thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 3:35 AM
I love it, thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:58 PM Last edited by renjen4 : 28th Sep 2005 at 7:00 PM. Reason: adding email
Mirror Problems
Hi,
I downloaded the mirror...It's very nice...but i'm having a problem not with just this mirror but all my mirrors...My sims can not see themselves in my mirrors...My mirrors are white..like paper white...Can someone tell me what my settings are suppose to be set at on my computer to get my mirrors to work??? If someone knows what my problem is, please email me at [email protected]....!!

Thanks, Jen :baloons:
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by renjen4
Hi,
Can someone tell me what my settings are suppose to be set at on my computer to get my mirrors to work???

you need to ensure that you have 'reflections' switched on in your graphic setting within the game....
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 8:00 PM
OOOOHHHH! I didn't know that...I will try that and tell you if that was the problem...which it probably is...LOL....Thank you for replying soooo quickly to my question...I really appreciate it.

Jen
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 8:37 PM
Mirror Problems
Hi,

Oh My Goodness....My mirrors are now working! Thank you sooo much...You know... i can't believe i didn't think to check the graphics in the game....I always mess with the sound part...but i never clicked on any other spots...that is sooo funny....LOL...and i actually couldn't see my neighbors houses either and was able to fix that too....Thank you! :sci:

jen :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 4:42 AM
you need to ensure that you have 'reflections' switched on in your graphic setting within the game....

OMG THANK U SO MUCH!That totally helps me x_X

Cheese is NOT the meaning of life!Pie is.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 11:03 AM
this mirror is SWEET, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:45 AM
I love this mirror. I don't even use that oval one that came with the game half the time. Thanks for a neat download.

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:52 AM
Absolutely outstanding! Thank you so much for your creativity!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 2:41 PM
OMG this reminds me of the one I just uploaded...but I like this one better :D

I do not do requests; please don't ask!