Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bill Clinton

by GunMod Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 11:03 PM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 4:39 AM
Great likeness! I plan to have fun with "Bonkin' Bill" in my game.

Whenever cannibals are on the brink of starvation, Heaven, in its infinite mercy, sends them a nice plump missionary..........Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:57 PM
That is just so great! It made me laugh because you captured the smarmy quality of his smile.
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 2:43 PM
One of the shortcomings of Sims2 is the age bands - you are either a teen, a YA (18-25, say), an adult (25-35), or a creaky elder (70+).

So far as I know, Bill doesn't walk stooped over yet! I recast him as an adult. Sims2 still needs a 40-50 somethings age band.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Sep 2005 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
One of the shortcomings of Sims2 is the age bands - you are either a teen, a YA (18-25, say), an adult (25-35), or a creaky elder (70+).

So far as I know, Bill doesn't walk stooped over yet! I recast him as an adult. Sims2 still needs a 40-50 somethings age band.

I completely AGREE! We really need some middle aged sims! :salute:
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 6:32 AM
Default Bill Hmmm
Have Hillary, she wears depends and has a load in them, Now we have bill to laugh at my cross will be working this week, mayby crucify both and use motives maxed mirror so they live but smell bad, with lots of roaches, garbage and flies on lot as a tribute to liberals Thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 1:05 AM
Oh, I must download. Ha ha.. thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 4:53 AM
HAHA! BILL CLINTON! ...what a loser... not you GunMod, bill. this is really good. very realistic.

mjfan84

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 3:39 PM
My mom loves this guy!!!

It had been so good to see his enemy again. Positively heartwarming.

Hallmark really needed to start up a line of revenge cards, the kind that let you reach out to those you were going to come after with a vengeance.

- Lash, Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 7:06 PM
"This is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "

Didn't that go "Did I fire 5 shots or six shots? Now you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? "

- GunMod
Freelance Game/Software Designer
GunMod's Forums

Tip to Never Get Lost: Remember, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 2:09 AM
greatest movie line ever

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Oct 2005 at 7:21 AM
haha, thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:48 AM
Honestly, this is the most realistic sim I've ever encountered!
Wonderful work

Dr. Lilian Thurman: "The search for God is absurd?"
Donnie:"It is if everyone dies alone."

Karen Pommeroy:"I don't think that you have a clue what it's like to communicate with these kids. We are losing them to apathy... to this prescribed nonsense. They are slipping away."
-Donnie Darko-
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 12:06 PM
Very nice

[COLOR=Blue]If loving you with all my heart's a crime, then I'm Guilty[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2005 at 1:54 AM
Bill Clinton goes good with my hand gun...i just downloaded .... HAHAHA ... lol
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:26 AM
Brilliant. Right down to his sh*t-eating grin. Absolutely brilliant.
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 7:20 PM
Does this sim come with his own cigar? LOL

Very remarkable likeness of the ex-prez...
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 1:57 AM
HAA!!!! It's great!! I love it! I think the whole Bill Clinton thing was hilarious... If you watch "Whose Line Is It Anyway" they do lots of Bill Clinton and George Bush skits and I think they are so funny!

Anyway. Good work on Billy!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 12:38 AM
lol! nice!
I think he looks adorable actually.
(well his sim twin anyway)
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jul 2006 at 2:48 AM
I hate to admit it but I'm from Arkansas and I love this sim ( just the sim not the man). Even being from Arkansas I couldn't agree more with what is being said. Great job on the likeness of Ol'Bill. Need the whole family of Hillary, Chelsea, Monica...oops.
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 12:28 AM
Long live the Clinton's!!