Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New CAS! screen for Nightlife

by rvn290 Posted 18th Sep 2005 at 11:41 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2005 at 10:20 AM by rvn290 : Changed second screen

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 12:21 AM
Looks pretty good, downloading it now. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 12:51 AM
OH MY GOSH!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! This is soooooo awesome. If I had any eps whatsoever I'd totally download this... but all I vcan do is stare at in envy... **Sniffle**

peace out,
mjfan84
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 12:56 AM
Great job. This is awesome for your first CAS!

Now known as CMW15
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 2:18 AM
XD I love it, good job. You covered up the Original CAS paintings up really good, Im still quite confused on how you do that, everytime i try i end up leaving something revealed ^_^ Great Job!

If you have x-ray vision, and you can see through anything, wouldn't you see through everything and actually see nothing?
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:34 AM
Cool! I love it!

I'm a hidden blonde....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:41 AM
very happy you guys like it

i'l make more

thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 3:44 AM
how do you install a new CAS screen? i have an old one and all...but im getting real tired of it..and i have ABSOLUTELY no idea whatsoever on how to change it. fill me in, please. :D

The Fotolog.
The SimPage

Check them out! =)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 5:07 AM
Fantastic, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Sep 2005 at 7:27 AM
that looks great get night life in one day cant wait
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 3:32 AM
I like the one on the left, but not the right... was upset to see that they are one file. I'd of liked it more if the one on the right was plane... oh well... i'll see what other cas screens you come up with.

If you always expected the unexpected wouldn't the unexpected be expected?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AutumnFantasy
I like the one on the left, but not the right... was upset to see that they are one file. I'd of liked it more if the one on the right was plane... oh well... i'll see what other cas screens you come up with.

Here's one for uni hope you like this one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=91036

i'l make the right one plane soon, should be tomorrow, check back soon

~peace~
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 2:15 PM
The university one is sweet, but I'm looking foward to the altered version of this one =)

#14 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 5:01 PM
I love it! I really, really love it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Sep 2005 at 8:50 PM
This cas is really cool. But am i the only one that's sims seem to be darker than usual?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Sep 2005 at 5:08 PM
YES! I can finally see the cas screen! Thanks so much for changing the one on the left!! Now I simply must DL LOL

Scholar
#17 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 7:50 PM
This is lovely. I've downloaded a few CAS screens now, but I can see me using this one alot. Really nice. Great job
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 4:35 AM
Awesome CAS Screen!!! The rotating lights seem to make it difficult to create a sim to our particular tastes. But overall, it's an awesome looking CAS!!! Great Job :-)
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 5:43 AM
That is very groovy!!!:agree: :baloons: I must make sure to download this one!!!Thank you. :2cents:

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 7:25 PM
how do ya set them
Instructor
#21 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 4:15 PM
i don't wanna sound like a rem, but how do you get rid of the lame pics in the background when you make a custom CAS!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:29 AM
pink_pixie, that question seems to be at the bottom of every CAS scene thread but no one gives clear answers how to remove them.I wish someone would help.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KWDWK
XD I love it, good job. You covered up the Original CAS paintings up really good, Im still quite confused on how you do that, everytime i try i end up leaving something revealed ^_^ Great Job!

pink_pixie and KWDWK, all you have to do is enter the cheats 'moveobjects on' and 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false' and move the paintings behind the wall. :D