Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gerard "Gee" Way from My Chemical Romance

by sourgrrl Posted 26th Sep 2005 at 3:12 AM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 4:22 AM
wow he's hot :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 6:27 AM
so so so hot
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _blackxegoxbox
wow he's hot :D

tried my best.. most of the others turned out looking a little like micheal jackson...
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 9:56 AM
hmm okie thanks so how can i contact you? do you have msn?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _blackxegoxbox
hmm okie thanks so how can i contact you? do you have msn?

Go ahead and PM me or something.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 10:23 AM
looks great again
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Sep 2005 at 12:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sourgrrl
Go ahead and PM me or something.

okie dokie i'll email you the detail? since i dun have both yahoo messenger or aim...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 12:50 AM
This is a fantastic gerard!! i love it very much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 9:28 PM
THANK YOU!!!! I love him ^.^ and you did a great job making him - I know its really hard to make him because I have tired, lol, thanks again xx

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 2:41 PM
Its so hard to get him right as its almost impossible to capture his beauty! You did a great job! He's so pretty and cute! I love him also! :D

Xx-Gothic_Blonde-xX
^'^ Vampire Heart ^'^
My Chemical Romance <3
Demolition Lovers
Love's the Funeral of Hearts
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
i agree wit the person on top of me^^^ lol but my computer is telling me i need and expantion pack...uggg...well gerard is worth it...my gerbear.*pikks up a pic of gerard and starts hugging it*..um...sry u had to hear that
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:28 AM
and the person who m,ade this thingie of gerard up...very nice work...u captured his beauty...well...most of it...lol...but gothic blonde...omg that sounds familiar...ummm...oh yah r u from gerardwayfans????? wait never mind .... gerard wayfans is a a website bout gerard and mcr
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 12:41 PM
Thankyou so much. I'm probably gonna have to get a new keyboard from all the drool...um, er, never mind.

[COLOR=Pink]My[/COLOR][COLOR=PaleTurquoise]Chemical[/COLOR][COLOR=LemonChiffon]Romance[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 8:01 AM
Ah I love you. MCR is my fave band (and has been since "Bullets") and now I can make MCR in game! Thank you, its beautiful, just like Gee ^_^ Good job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 10:11 AM
Pretty good. Not the best ive seen.

Chuzwaza[I][U]
Field Researcher
#17 Old 1st May 2006 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mCrBlInK666
i agree wit the person on top of me^^^ lol but my computer is telling me i need and expantion pack...uggg...well gerard is worth it...my gerbear.*pikks up a pic of gerard and starts hugging it*..um...sry u had to hear that

yeah thats waht mine says too.. can you change the expansion pack rating thingy so other people like me dont download it and are let down bcoz they dont have the expantion pack.. its creul to say the least.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:20 AM
i like apples
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grim gates
i like apples

oooooookkkkkk. Kind of Random. but anyway, good job.

Quit looking at my signature!
"Tell me all about your problems, I was killin' before killin' was cool!" -Kill All Your Friends ♥ MCR♥
♥Love didn't make me happy. The only thing it's done is make me cry.♥
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 5:29 PM
I love that pic of real Gerard he's so sexy...

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~