Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED: Frost bite collection

by gobbie Posted 26th Sep 2005 at 9:33 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2005 at 8:43 PM by gobbie

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 12:11 AM
Is this hair modified for the toddlers/children/teen ages as well?

Not buying TS4 until Terrain Sculpting is back and cheatless Split Levels are added!
Here's an idea: Stairs Pitch Slider.
"...We've always been at war with EAstasia."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 1:21 AM
I really like this but I do not like how you put more rar's in one rar. It just wastes the downloaders time. If you are doing it to save space you could right click on the package file and select add to archive and then were it says normal change it to best. That is the compression method. This is only for win rar. I am not sure if you could do that with others.

Now known as CMW15
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 1:29 AM
Ah for a second I thought these were male hair styles(which would be a god-send, as I need long blue hair a sim I'm making) but I still love them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:37 AM
hair is all ages (colours only)

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:39 AM
il try doing long male in this colour for you and the files were zipped like that as i was posting at 3 am this morning and was tired and i always forget so i did it like that but you can extract them all very easy open the folder and select extract all i dint know about the info you told me in futre i will try zip like that (not use to rar or zip in big ways only use to unzipping lol)

Love conquers all...well unless there's a chocolate bar present AND IF THERE IS ITS MINE MWAHAHA...no really it is mine ...gimmie :)

my TSR stuff
my guestpage at sims2fashion

Just got my first ever carrrrr, watch out old ladies, cats and pigeons lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 2:13 PM
cool ! ㅇ_ㅇ ;;and ... fantastic
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:43 PM
I love it.

"Maybe in lying, I am showing the truth." Josh Hedgefield, a.k.a. Me.
"I will continue to be lost and confused still." NJKay
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:36 AM
Very pretty colors! A real eye catcher! :thumb:

(())
//\\
"Well I'm in business...business of kickin' your a**, and let me tell you, business is booming! I'm open for business, business of givin' you the business...up your butt!" ~Meatwad from Aqua Teen Hungerforce
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:46 PM
Hi There
I've downloaded the hairstyles
But how do i use them in sims 2?
Please help.
#11 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 5:34 PM
Angle all you do is download them then they just get send into the game
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 4:45 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks so much.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural