Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nike spandex tights & tees for bodybuilders

by cdpetee Posted 28th Sep 2005 at 2:21 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 4:09 AM
hmmm thanks for the sexy stuff.....glad to get more n more for the muscle studs :-)
great work! thank you ;-)
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 11:53 AM
Again a great contribution cdpetee, I cannot thank you enough!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 1:00 PM
yes very beautiful, thank you!

my familys motto" LEBEN UND LEBEN LASSEN"
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 3:13 PM
Keep'em coming...These are great!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 3:47 PM
WOW ein wunder ist ja echt ne seltenheit jemand aus Germany hier zu treffen! Gruß aus Fulda nach Frankfurt!

By the way good work the bodybuilder mesh is amazing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 8:39 PM
I like ur avatar simfonia. Very um....sexy
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Oct 2005 at 3:26 PM
In have no idea why, but none of your stuff shows up in my game. I have the body builder mesh and just about everything else associated with it
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunshine420
In have no idea why, but none of your stuff shows up in my game. I have the body builder mesh and just about everything else associated with it

sorry, but I have no idea why my stuff doesn't show up in your game either.
have you tried asking for help in the forums? maybe they can suggest something.
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2005 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunshine420

To get the clothes from Cdpetee to show up right if you don't have the right mesh. Go to the link that he has given and dl the ju-beos_underwear. The clothes then will come up right. I hope that helps out.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 10:23 AM
I'm having the same problem as sunshie420, I even went in and redownloaded the underwear mesh just to be on the safe side. Still can't get these to show up.
Anyone got any suggestions?

"You are not what you do for a living."[Tyler Durden/ B. Pitt/Fight Club]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 12:52 PM
I'm wondering, are you both looking for these clothes under "Everyday" outfits? If I'm not mistaken, these were categorized under "Athletic" workout clothes only. Maybe this is the problem?
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Oct 2005 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ciablue
I'm having the same problem as sunshie420, I even went in and redownloaded the underwear mesh just to be on the safe side. Still can't get these to show up.
Anyone got any suggestions?

I had the same problem but when I dl the file it fixed it in Body shop. But ingame they show up wrong on the shop icon. But do show up right when you put them on. So, not sure I had to dl the Underwear file and the mesh that come with it fixed mine. You might to try to get one the other underwear files from Ju_Beos sets. I had to get another uderwear file for the Swim wear from Ailias to show up right