Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mesh Undies for Warlokk's Female BodyShape Variety Project

by roxxy Posted 28th Sep 2005 at 3:21 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2006 at 12:17 PM by roxxy : Added 6 more 'enhanced' bust sizes

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 4:28 AM
Ahh, variety... I love it so! These are a much-needed addition to my girls' wardrobe, the white tank/panty set was getting boring :D

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:10 AM
is there like any super super skinny meshs? this is great too

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cheerleader_diva
is there like any super super skinny meshs? this is great too

34a (bust) and 34 hip is the smallest mesh that I used. She is fairly thin, I know there is an even thinner mesh available here on MTS2 if you want to do a search for it.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 12:55 PM
Roxxy, again these additions for Warlokk's meshes are wonderful. As I posted in other thread (for the sleepwear for this mesh) the sizes you use are different from the ones I chose to use (Enhanced 38DD-28-34, Enhanced 3D-28-34 and Enhanced 34C-28-34). Regardless, I wanted to let you know that you did great and thanks for sharing.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 1:18 PM Last edited by roxxy : 28th Sep 2005 at 2:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Keikoa
Roxxy, again these additions for Warlokk's meshes are wonderful. As I posted in other thread (for the sleepwear for this mesh) the sizes you use are different from the ones I chose to use (Enhanced 38DD-28-34, Enhanced 3D-28-34 and Enhanced 34C-28-34). Regardless, I wanted to let you know that you did great and thanks for sharing.

I do tend to use the wider hips (especially with large breast sizes) as it was a refreshing change from the maxis default. I might have the 34c enhanced with 34 hip, let me look in my files and see what I can locate for you.

Thanks for the thumbs up though.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 2:27 PM
Thanks! These undies not only offer variety but also look truly gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 6:07 PM
Thanks, I downloaded that waif skinny mesh from here a LONG time ago but no one ever make cloths for it lol, Love these though

I loved Vampire before Twilight.... and I read the book in 2005 when it came out, so all you newbies who think you know Twilight, you have no idea....
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Sep 2005 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxxy
I do tend to use the wider hips (especially with large breast sizes) as it was a refreshing change from the maxis default. I might have the 34c enhanced with 34 hip, let me look in my files and see what I can locate for you.

Thanks for the thumbs up though.

If you do have that I'd love to see it. I chose e34c x 34 hip (actually natural 34c for the skin, but the clothing is enhanced to account for a bra). Chose 34 hip so I could continue to use the default bottom clothing parts, since there weren't very many available with the other sizes. Naturally I'd like things to remain static so the e34c x 34 version of these would be a wonderful addition in my view.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 3:40 AM
Good work Roxxy :clap:

Thanks so much (again ) :gidea:
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 9:10 AM
how were you able to get the different sizes in full body and not just the tops and the bottoms. I downloaded everything from warlokk's page and I only have like 3 full bodies. =(
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 9:17 AM
I would so love the full body and skirt and pant mesh with the 38DD or 36D for the top and the bottom of a 38" or a 36". It is hard to find a good body with all the assests together in one mesh.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 5:58 PM
Well done.hey can you make Apple jeans by Nelly for the warlokk meshes.-just a hope/dream and I've checked around there is not a large selection of thongs for the 38"hips.so again if possible low-rise Apple Bottom jeans for adult women maybe 40"hip lol.at any rate you are GR8 KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 10:36 PM
Hey all sorry I have not responded for awhile. I broke my right hand and I am still unable to do too much with it. I don't know why some of the original body meshes don't work in some people's games. You would be best typing a message on warlokk's original body thread and seeing if someone can help out.

Now that's waaaay too much typing for me, my hand's throbbing already.

Hugz

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 3:35 AM Last edited by whodatis : 21st Feb 2006 at 3:44 AM.
In my last msg.i joked about the 40"hip - but i see that warlokk is working on it as we speak or as i type-anyway sorry about the hand. thanks again for these undies and for all the one's that ill download in the near future.oh and the apple bottom jeans warlokk style I can only imagine....lol

You think Education is expensive try ignorance....